And I perceived thrones and they are seated on them and judgment was granted to them and [I perceived or saw] the souls of those executed because of the testimony (witness) of Jesus and because of the word of God and 'hoitines' (masculine plural Greek nominative pronoun: who any) do not worship the wild beast or its image and did not get the emblem on their forehead and on their hand they also live and reign with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4. Based on CLV
And I entreat thee also, my sincere companion, help those women who have laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement and the rest of my fellow labourers, whose names are in the book of life. Philippians 4:3 DRB
Revelation 14:11-12 Darby
(11) And the smoke of their torment goes up to ages of ages, and they have no respite day and night who do homage to the beast and to its image, and if any one receive the mark of its name.(12) Here is the endurance of the saints, who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
And this is the witness of John, when the Jews sent unto him from Jerusalem priests and Levites to ask him, Who art thou? John 1:19 RV
that you shall be His witness to all men of what you have seen and hear. Acts 22:15 CLV
And when the blood of Stephen, Thy witness, was shed, I myself also was standing by, endorsing it, as well as guarding the garments of those who are assassinating him.'" Acts 22:20 CLV
1. God the Father is the Witness of Jesus. John 5:36-38.
2. The Prophets were witnesses of Jesus (YAHWEH). John 5:39, Acts 10:43, Revelation 1:1-3.
3. The Holy Scriptures are witnesses of Jesus. John 5:39, 1 Corinthians 12:3.
4. John the Baptist was a witness of Jesus. John 3:26, 5:30.
5. The Apostles were witnesses. John 6:69, Acts 1:8, Revelation 1:9.
6. The Angels witnessed that Jesus is Messiah YAHWEH. Matthew 1:21, Luke 2:11.
7. Apostle Paul was a witness of Jesus. Acts 22:14-18, 23:11.
8. The demons witnessed that Jesus is YAHWEH God, the Holy One of God. Mark 1:24, Luke 4:34.
While even the demons confess that Jesus is YHWH God ( Mark 1:24, Luke 4:34), both the prominent Witnesses of Jehovah and the Seventh Day Adventists believe that Jesus is Archangel Michael, ignoring the eternal painful death penalty (according to John 8:24) in the lake 'that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death' (Revelation 21:8).
1. We must also be witnesses because the Apostles were to go make disciples of all nations. Everyone one of us who believes in the real Jesus is a Disciple (John 13:35). Disciples turn into Apostles (sent) and Witnesses (Acts 1:8, John 8:24, Exodus 3:13-15, Matthew 10:32, Luke 12:8, 1 John 4:15, John 1:49, Matthew 16:13-20).
2. Witness to all mankind the messages of the 3 Angels of Revelation 14 and teach those to whom Jesus revealed Himself and, thereby, can hear the voice of Jesus to confess with their own mouth that Jesus is the 'I AM' or Jehovah (John 8:24) who died and was risen on a Saturday which was the first of the Sabbaths (Matthew 28:1), to be holy to be saved (1 Peter 1:16) by doing His will here on earth as it is in Heaven (Matthew 610), to gather into one flock (John 10:16, 27), to love each other as the token of their discipleship.
3. Witnesses of Jesus will be beheaded for their witness of Jesus and the word of God. Revelation 14:6-12, 20:4.
4. The witnesses of Jesus will also judge lost mankind and reign with Jesus. Revelation 20:4.
Everyone will witness and confess that Jesus is indeed YAHWEH, the Redeemer and Savior, even the lost ones. Romans 14:11.