The Main Role and Witness (testimony) of the Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth
1. We witness that Jesus declares that will die in sins anyone who does not confess with the mouth that Jesus is ‘I AM’, WHO IS YAHWEH ELOHIM, as YHWH revealed Himself to Moses in the Torah.
2. We witness that Jesus says that if we do not confess Him before men, He will not confess us either before God Father (Matthew 10:32; Luke 12:8; Romans 14:11, John 8:24).
3. We witness that if Jesus says that He is I AM or YHWH, hence, by definition, Jesus can never be Archangel Michael or Angel of ‘I AM’ (Angel of YHWH), who is also known as Mine Angel.
4. We witness that God has ONE name not many names, the name YHWH which He told Moses, a tetragrammaton name which cannot be translated in any language and, thus, may be localized for pronunciation in any language since it was God who created the plurality of tongues. The New Testament time does not know about the letter J that came to be millennia after, in the sixteenth century.
5. We witness that Jesus is YHWH Elohim because He was born MESSIAH YHWH in the Hebrew language and as the Owner of the Jews, contrary to the misleading title Lord in the English language because He says that with His own mouth, contrary to what the agents of the Adversary teach.
6. We witness that Jesus declares that no one can know who Jesus and God Father are, unless Jesus reveals Himself to His chosen person. Therefore, Jesus cannot be taught or learned in Theology school and Jesus can be any Angel for the ones who have not been the recipients of the revelation of Jesus.
GOD FATHER planned for reconciliation with men not YAHWEH GOD
7. We witness that the existence of God Father whom man needs to be reconciled with by Jesus is a brand-new doctrine brought about by Jesus and that God Father of Jesus was unknown to the Prophets, to Judaism before the Advent of Jesus.
8. We witness that the attributes of God Father whom Jesus takes credit that He revealed (made known) to us, are the opposite of the attributes of Jehovah who, unlike God Father, had been heard when He spoke to Adam and Eve and clothed them and to the Israelites; and He had been seen by Moses who saw His back and by Prophet Isaiah who saw Him with his own eyes in all His glory.
9. We witness that, unlike God Father, YAHWEH God NEVER needs reconciliation with men since YAHWEH had been DIRECTLY speaking and ministering to men since our fall in the garden of Eden, pleading with men to be holy (without sin), and He even took human form to hang out with Abraham.
YAHWEH IS NOT GOD FATHER SINCE HE DOES NOT REQUIRE RECONCILIATION
10. We witness that YAHWEH OUR FATHER cannot be God THE Father of Jesus, since it is Jesus (our Father) who made His existence known (revealed) to Judaism and mankind.
11. We witness that it is not possible and is nonsensical that Jesus would tell any Jew that He was the One who revealed (made known) to them YAHWEH Elohim, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses.
12. We witness that anyone who teaches that YAHWEH is God Father is a disguised messenger of Satan who leads to eternal death because we must confess with our own mouth the correct God to be saved and because we know that Jesus never asks us to confess God Father to secure our salvation.
YAHWEH God has already been known as a Man (not God) of war
13. We witness that YAHWEH God is a Man of war and that it is not farfetched that He was born ‘MESSIAH YHWH’, according to the announcement to the shepherds by Angel of YAHWEH, the Bodyguard of the incarnated YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH on earth who shines the glory of YAHWEH God all around Him, even when He incarnated.
14. We witness that the untranslatable Hebrew YHWH cannot be translated in any other language and, as such, YHWH is known as κύριος (kúrios) in Greek, which condenses both the name YHWH and title Adonay of God into one word, and that the equivalents of kurios in English is either uppercase LORD or lowercase Lord, L’Éternel or Le Seigneur in French, El Señor in Spanish, et al, because there are not two κύριος in heaven as YHWH (Kúrios, LORD, Lord) is ONE, as it is written in the Torah.
YAHWEH GOD IS NOT INVISIBLE because Moses saw His back and Isaiah saw Him with his own eyes
15. We witness that YHWH Elohim is not invisible but visible because He allowed Moses to see His back and that only the deadly face of YHWH Elohim may not be seen (not invisible) because His face kills.
16. We witness that the New Testament teaches that Prophet Isaiah saw Jesus when He saw YAHWEH WITH HIS OWN EYES, not in vision as the disguised messengers of Satan claim.
The Holy Spirit rebukes, shames, judges the sinners, teaches the truth for Jesus
17. We witness that both God Father and Jesus share the same Spirit who was hovering over the waters before the landscaping of our earth to host mankind.
18. We witness that the Holy Spirit does not help sinners but holy ex-sinners who became obedient to God.
19. We witness that the Holy Spirit translates the prayers of the holy ones into the language of God to help us out because we do not know how to address God.
20. We witness that the Holy Spirit is substituting for Jesus as our Teacher: correcting, rebuking, showing in the wrong (in false doctrines, tithing of money, secular atheism, theism, apistism, apistheism, idolatry, et cetera), shaming, convicting about disagreement (sin), righteousness (be holy), and judgment (judging).
21. We witness that we need to have the Holy Spirit within us to be able to confess that Jesus is Jehovah.
22. We witness that unlike God Father and Jesus, the Holy Spirit can be divided and given in portions to as many as God wants, which implies that the Holy Spirit is not in the like of Jesus or God Father.
Man is indeed a God just fallen for now
23. We witness that, according to the Torah and the declaration of Jesus, man is unmistakably a God, fashioned like [kata] God, in righteousness and sacredness [ὅσιος] of true, that is, able to do the will of God to become His temple, but just hacked, fallen, blinded by Satan, and, thus, mortal because of sin.
24. We witness that, to be saved, man needs a heart to understand the word of God not a brain.
25. We witness that, to be saved, man must become like a child to receive and follow Jesus and His will.
26. We witness that the age of adulthood and of consent in the Torah for male and female is 20 years old and that, as such, it is slanderous, libelous to claim that the Torah condones the marriage of children.
Age groups of the Torah and age of consent: biblical adulthood begins at 20
27. We witness that the Torah distinguishes four age groups: one month old unto 5 years old, 5 years old unto 20 years old, 20 years old unto 60 years old, and from 60 years old and upward. Rebekah and Mary were not children who were told what to do and must have had the age of consent because their consent was sought first, even when chosen, and they consented.
What is sin?
28. We witness that sin is any disagreement with the word of God or with God as evidenced in the disagreement (sin) of Adam and Eve to choose to act against God and listen to Satan upon the advice or opinion of Satan, and, in the case of Moses, sin is the failure to follow His instructions like children which causes dire pains on earth for which it is unfair to blame God because men do not hear Him.
Jesus is not a Minister (Deacon) of sin but is holy and wants us to become holy on our own
29. We witness that Paul teaches that Jesus is not a Minister of sin who turns a blind eye sin (s) so that His followers, His witnesses, can still be sinners because, per Satan, no man can obey the Law to be holy.
God does not hear or listen to sinners: John 9:31, Isaiah 1:2-20
30. We witness that God does not hear sinners or listen to sinners because Jesus God incarnated to die in the place of man to pay for his irrevocable death penalty and to bring man to repentance so that He can hear those who repented to sin no more and teach them what to do to regain their seat in the midst of God.
31. We witness that will die in sins anyone who does not repent, confess his sins for their remission by Jesus, and get baptized to become a brand-new being, holy (saint) LIKE GOD, to live holy, die holy, and does not confess that Jesus is YAHWEH. No one has the option to forego baptism. Jesus made sure He was baptized even though He had no sin.
Salvation is for ex-sinners who became holy not for current sinners
32. We witness that, based on the precedence of ONE sin of Adam and Eve, not two or more sins, and on declarations by Prophet Ezekiel, Jesus cannot and will not save any sinners, before or after His Advent, because He became flesh to bring any willing sinner to repentance.
33. We witness, therefore, that salvation by grace is not for sinners but for ex-sinners who became holy (saint), lived holy, and died holy following Jesus in His Kingdom on earth, which is within us, because we stopped sinning upon conversion to Christian Judaism (Colossians 2:16), confession and remission of our sins, and baptism to be a band-new citizen to gross His holy kingdom on earth to warn the world.
Holiness or sanctification: God wants all men to become holy and die holy
34. We witness that God wants man to become holy to take advantage of His plan of salvation because He is Holy. Only Satan teaches the lies that only Jesus God can be holy, perfect, or can obey all the will of God but not men. In the Torah, God calls on all men to be holy because God says that He is holy. Thus, we must become holy or be without sin to belong in the circle of God (Galatians 2:17) and to be saved.
35. We witness that Adam and Eve lost their holiness and died because they chose to obey Satan rather than obey God. Hence, those of us who choose to not do even one command of God are not followers of Jesus, will also lose our holiness, and will die in the lake of fire if we do not repent to obey only God.
Holiness is attained through obedience to the rules of behavior in the Torah
36. We witness that Moses, the Prophets, the Apostles have no authority to add, remove, go around the Torah, let alone any man unless that man or woman is a disguised messenger of light of Satan.
37. We witness that we must follow only ALL the commandments of Jesus (without missing one) and not any teaching or doctrine or commandment of any other spiritual leader in order to become holy according to both the Old and New Testaments because Yehoshua (Jesus) is holy.
38. We witness that Jesus God witnesses with His own mouth that He only speaks of what God Father told Him to say (albeit all in parables) and not His own word and that, consequently, we must only speak the language of God Father as Jesus instructed us through Moses, the Prophets, Himself, and His disciples.
The Bible is more than a school Textbook: it cannot be updated or altered with time: Matthew 5:17-18, Deuteronomy 4:1-2, 5:31-32
39. We witness that, according to Moses and Jesus, the Torah is unchangeable or immutable, may not be added to, have anything taken away, be interpreted, so that no religious observance may be added or removed from it and that, consequently, what all men must do to be saved had already been decided and sealed in the wilderness even before the conquest of Israel. As such, the keeping of religious doctrines which are not in the Torah such as Christmas, Easter, et al, is of the disguised messenger Satan.
There remain only two biblical religious holidays or feasts
40. We witness that there remain only two religious feasts in the Bible: the seventh day sabbath and the Last Supper on the day when the Passover was killed (Nisan 14th), when Jesus died before the start of the first of the two sabbaths of Passover. Because the feasts in Israel were yearly occurrences, so must the remembrance of the last supper on Nisan 14th, which fell on a Wednesday, be kept by the washing of the feet and the drinking of fermented wine, if we are worthy or holy (without sin) to eat it.
41. We witness that a day (or Sabbath) starts and ends at 4 PM in Jerusalem and not at sunset or sundown because a day starts in the evening that ends at sunset when darkness (night) falls.
Biblical interpretation smells satanic: Matthew 5:17-18, Deuteronomy 4:1-2, 5:31-32
42. We witness that those who speak of biblical interpretation or who interpret any iota in the Israelite Bible, the Torah, are the disguised messengers of Satan or false apostles and false Jews.
Global exportation of the Immutable Torah to teach the means of salvation
43. We witness that upon His Ascension to Heaven, YEHOSHUA (Jesus) MESSIAH YHWH commissioned His Disciples not to be ‘Witnesses of God Father’, not to be ‘Witnesses of the Holy Spirit’, not to be ‘Witnesses of Jehovah’, but to be ‘Witnesses of Me [Jesus]’, that is, to be His witnesses with the message of repentance, confession and remission of sins, and baptism to become a new man.
44. We witness that, according to the Torah, the entire unchangeable Torah was to be exported, not a customized version which is adjusted to avoid clashing with a particular society.
45. We witness that the death penalty in the Torah was to be enforced only in Israel as Jesus God hoped to bring fear on the land of Israel and was never to be enforced all over the world since God left it alone.
The Torah contains eternal life according to Jesus
46. We witness that the Torah is the eternal unchangeable textbook of acceptable behavior and belief for the entire world to study and obey for our ultimate salvation by confession and which witnesses Jesus.
47. We witness that, to be eligible for the grace of Jesus God, to overcome Satan, and to avoid worshiping the beast and his image or getting his mark, name, and/or number, it is necessary to keep all the commandments of the Torah to become holy in all manners of living.
Jesus upholds Moses and the Prophet (Torah) AS IS
48. We witness that Jesus upholds all the Old Testament (Torah) as unchangeable as He declares that it is easier for our world to disappear than any iota in the Old Testament (Torah) to change.
Conversion to Christian Judaism (Judaism minus the works and their 7 sabbaths)
49. We witness that acceptance of the evangel of repentance of Jesus is the same as conversion to Judaism, except that we may not keep the historical works of the Law of Moses and their respective seven sabbaths, because Jesus says that He did not come to loosen Moses and the Prophets but to fulfil it.
50. We witness that the blood of Jesus replaces the works of the Law of Moses with their seven associated sabbaths and the shedding of the blood of animals as the means of atonement for sins and justification.
The assault on the signature of ownership of the world by Jesus: the sabbath day
51. We witness that, according to the faithful reading and translation of the Greek text of Colossians 2:16 (not of the translations of the verse with ‘sabbath’ in singular), the Greek verse reads ‘sabbaths’ in plural, not ‘sabbath’ in singular (to mean seventh day sabbath), without the translator’s insertion of the word ‘ and lists the portion of the Torah which Jews and the believers of Jesus may no longer keep because the Temple rites and their respective sabbaths were fulfilled in Jesus and by Jesus.
The day of the resurrection was a Saturday according to the Greek text
52. We witness that the women went to the tomb of Jesus on the first of the ‘seven complete sabbaths’ and NOT on the first “day” of the “week” because the word ‘day’ was inserted or added in the old translations and other modern translations and because the plural Greek word for ‘sabbaths’ was mistranslated by ‘week’.
53. We witness that Jesus died on a Wednesday before the sabbath which follows the Passover day, based on His resurrection on the first of the seven sabbaths (a Saturday) according to the Greek text, contrary to the “first [day] of the [week]” as the majority of translation falsely reports.
Christianity is not the religion of Jesus: Christians do not believe in Jesus God
54. We witness that conversion to Christianity is not conversion to Christian Judaism of Jesus, because Christianity does not fully follow Judaism but uses Judaism as a disguise, disagrees in one or more iotas with Moses and the Prophets and the Apostles, that is, Christianity contradicts Jesus and His Judaism.
Christianity and Protestantism constitute Babylon (Mother and children)
55. We witness that God calls to gather into one flock under Christian Judaism those who heed the call to follow Jesus out of Babylon and of her children because salvation is of Judaism (the Jews) not of Christianity (the Christians). Judaism and Christianity are distinguished by the signature of Sabbath day.
56. We witness that any religion that has only roots or similarities with Judaism cannot be the religion of Jesus because the religion of Jesus is plain Judaism which cannot be adjusted, streamed, or reformed.
Christians must convert to Christian Judaism to be saved
57. We witness that Christians must leave Christianity to reset their belief system to that of the time of the Apostles when the believers received the Holy Spirit, when there was no Christmas, no Sunday, no Good Friday, no Easter, no trinity, no other pagan or man-decreed additions to their witnessing.
58. We witness that Christians who want to be saved must convert to the Judaism of Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah YHWH to become holy as we are called to be since the first sin, so that we can receive the Holy Spirit to be able to confess that Jesus is I AM, who is YHWH and, ultimately, to become eligible, upon confessing Him, for the salvation by grace that is for the holy ones (saints) and not for sinners.
The belief (faith) of Jesus is founded on His Torah but without the Temple rituals
59. We witness that the belief (faith) of Jesus for justification and salvation is not the old annual justification by the shedding of the blood of animals, not by the works of the Law or the rites on the day of atonement in the Torah but is now the claiming the blood of Jesus who was poured only for redemption and remission of the sins of those who take advantage of His evangel of repentance.
Jesus was born MESSIAH YHWH (Christ LORD)
60. We witness that Jesus was to be named Yehoshua among men but that His Angel, Angel of YHWH, announced His birth under the Hebrew name MESSIAH YHWH, which is Christ [the] LORD.
61. We witness that Jesus was killed not because He teaches anything against Judaism, Moses and the Prophets, but for declaring Himself to be YAHWEH God in all manners of living and of His Ministry.
62. We witness that not all the Jews rejected YEHOSHUA (Jesus), but that baptized Jews believed in Him.
63. We witness that the false Jews of today and tomorrow who deny Jesus cannot find any credible evidence in the Torah to not believe in Jesus who says that the Torah is unchangeable and that the Jews must also believe in the belief of Jesus and teach Christian Judaism to the Gentiles as did the Jewish Apostles.
64. We witness that the Jews who hold to the Torah in its entirety without keeping the works for atonement and the holidays do actually believe in Jesus (since there has been no Temple, no priesthood to reenact the required conditions in Israel to perform the METICULOUS rituals of the Torah for atonement). However, the Jews also only confess Jesus with their mouth even though they keep all the Torah.
65. We witness that if Jesus is not the Atonement for the sins of both Jews and the world, the Jews have been without atonement and living and dying in sins since the fall of the Temple.
66. We witness that YEHOSHUA (Jesus) MESSIAH YHWH forbids those who believe in Him to call any person Rabbi because Messiah (Christ) is our Guide (Leader) and we are all brothers, Father because God Father in Heaven is the Father, or Guide because MESSIAH is our Leader or Guide.
67. We witness that the Jews were asked to ONLY believe because they already had Moses and the Prophets unlike the Gentiles who must learn Moses and the Prophets once they believed in Jesus.
Satan duplicates the evangelization outreach since the Commission of the Apostles
68. We witness that, according to Apostle Paul, even when he was alive, Satan has already been disguised as the messenger of light to also spread his false gospel which features contradictions with the doctrines of the Torah and with the Messianic (Christian) Judaism evangel.
69. We witness that Satan has led (blinded) many to misunderstand the Bible to throw them off the path of salvation by mischaracterizing the evangel and what is required for true salvation. Consequently, the Bible may not be judged or understood from the lenses of the behaviors of those who claim to follow it, study it, teach it, or preach it. Each man is personally responsible to read and understand the Bible to secure his own salvation because it just requires a heart that is set to understand and a certain desire and devotion to grasp it so that heaven can open its pages to our understanding to benefit its promises.
What is a biblical lie and who is a liar?
70. We witness that lie in the Bible is defined as the teaching of teachings which are contradictory of the word of God as it occurred in the Garden of Eden, which earns Satan the title of Liar. Examples of biblical lies include Christian Sunday sabbath versus the seventh day sabbath of Judaism; Sunday resurrection instead of Saturday resurrection; teaching that there will be no day and night torment in the lake of fire; teaching a restored earth versus the brand-new earth as spoken of in the Bible.
Salvation is a quid pro quo: we work out our salvation to overcome as Jesus tells us
71. We witness that the evangel of Jesus God was not so foreign or new to the first converts to Christian Judaism, both Jews and Gentiles, so that they were to be reminded to also keep Moses and the Prophets.
72. We witness that the observance of the seventh day sabbath was left out in the instructions to the newly converted Gentiles because it is also written in the consensus of the Apostles that the new Gentile converts already kept the sabbath (were already sabbath keepers) with the Jews because they attended their synagogues and were taught Moses (Judaism) on every sabbath day.
Sexual relationship status matters for our salvation: adultery and fornication
73. We witness that the sex life status of all men and women matters to God because the New Testament teaches that the sexual sins of fornication and adultery lead to torment in the lake of fire (second death).
Jews may not convert to Protestantism or Christianity (Babylon)
74. We witness that the Jews who heed the call to follow Jesus are not allowed to follow any of the modern steams of Judaism, to convert to any religion of Christianity (Babylon) or of the world but just to keep following to the iota the unchangeable Old Torah as Jesus instructed and to recognize and confess Jesus as their YAHWEH God in flesh and for remission of their sins and that He was risen.
75. We witness that there is not anything in the New Testament that is contrary to the teachings of Moses (Torah) except where Jesus explicitly says, ‘Ye have heard that, but I say’ and except in the obsolescence of the works or rites of the Torah, which Jesus fulfilled and of the circumcision doctrine.
Satan demonizes what God permits and glorifies what God forbids
76. We witness that Satan demonizes, twists what God deems permissible and glorifies what God deems forbidden or abominable to mislead and make it harder for men to believe but be damned with him.
77. We witness that we may not follow the inconsistent rules of behavior of the world which contradict the will of God and all their Politics but to be transformed by the renewing of our mind with His word.
78. We witness fully and clearly without bias, no matter where in the world, even at our own peril, the evangel of salvation by grace of the holy ex-sinners only (and not of sinners) and confession with the mouth that Jesus is YHWH and that He was risen on a Saturday, which is the core foundation for the true salvation of YEHOSHUA (Jesus) that is to be preached to the world.
We attend either one of the two churches: of God or of Satan
79. We witness that there are two churches on earth which we attend, the one Holy Church of the Hebrew God Yehoshua (Jesus) which teaches that Jesus is YAHWEH who calls on us to be holy since the Garden of Eden or we attend the churches of Satan which teach the lies that Jesus is not YAHWEH, that man cannot keep all the will of God to be holy but that Jesus will give man a pass, a waiver for his sins in exchange for His grace and His blood.
The Church of Jesus God must be holy because judgment starts in His house
80. We witness that the Church of the Hebrew God Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah YHWH (Jesus Christ [the] LORD in English) is founded on the declaration of Peter that Jesus is the Son of God, who, according to Nathanael, is King of Israel who is Jehovah God whom the Israelites rejected as King over them before the establishment of the kingdom of Israel and attended by holy (saint) ex-sinners who live holy in all manners of life and die holy in the Kingdom of God.
81. We witness that, based on the Epistles of Paul to the various Churches in the New Testament, there were no Churches of sinners, because he wrote to the holy (saints) of the various Holy Churches and ordered them to throw the sinners out of their midst and that a modern Church which claims to be a Church of Jesus but yet teaches that her members can be a mix of sinners is indeed one of the churches of Satan.
82. We witness that even though it is written that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ (we, the holy ones or saints, will judge the world), it is written that the judgment starts in the house of Jesus God, that the righteous is scarcely saved. So, we must work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
83. We witness that the New Testament speaks of churches gathered at the homes of other believers because Jesus promises to be in the midst of two or three who gather in His name. A believing house is a Church.
The Bible does not permit women to teach not because they are not smart enough
84. We witness that the Bible forbids women to teach the Torah because there is no selection of female priests or priestesses in the Torah and because the priests were responsible to teach the Israelites.
85. We witness that even though women were not chosen to officiate in presence of Jesus in the Temple or to teach the Israelites, the Bible speaks of Prophetesses whom Jesus spoke to as He did with Prophets and who served the same function of male Prophets. Jesus was very close to women.
86. We witness that we must obey all the commands of God in any matter of belief or faith not because we are incapable but because it is the command of God Father who wills it as it is written in His gift to us.
Nothing in the Bible may be subject to voting
87. We witness that no iota in the Torah or in the Bible may be subject to voting because the word of God may not be added to, adjusted, eliminated, or interpreted. We must also be apolitical like our Shepherd.
Paying tithe on money as ordained by Jesus God is a lie and, thus, a sin
88. We witness that paying tithe on money to any church has not been ordained by Jesus God in the Torah or in the New Testament and is indeed a lie, a sin because tithe was the tenth of animals, the produce of the land which could be eaten before YAHWEH at the Temple and by the Levites, never money.
89. We witness that if silver or money were ever tithed before the Exodus, it was not the case after the Exodus, and, as such, tithe could never be reverted back to what it would have been before the Exodus time because nothing has changed in the Torah with the Advent of Jesus as to adjust it with time in making permissible now what is forbidden and what is forbidden as now permissible.
The Kingdom of God has already come upon us because we carry it within our hearts
90. We witness that because Jesus declares that the Kingdom of God is within us, we, the holy (saint) ex-sinners, populate the kingdom of God here upon earth, as the kingdom of priests of God on earth, the holy nation which is awaiting, dead or alive in end time, the establishment of the real kingdom and that we will live on a brand-new earth, not a refurbished or restored earth as Satan is teaching.
91. We witness that it is here on earth that we choose to live and die holy in the Kingdom of God while awaiting the new Kingdom to be established or, rather, we live and die sinful in the kingdom of sin (disagreement with God) of Satan awaiting to be tormented day and night within the lake of fire.
The signs of Discipleship of Jesus in His current Kingdom on earth
92. We witness that we must commune our resources to meet the needs of our holy brothers to show love for one another because the Bible deems murderers those who hate their brothers.
Myths of salvation: lip belief in Jesus, the blood of Jesus, belief in Angel, et cetera
93. We witness that lip belief in God while disagreeing with His word does not save but that it is the belief that brings us to comply to all the commandments of Jesus to become holy and to overcome saves.
94. We witness that, based on John 3:16 which calls on us to believe in Jesus only, the belief in the newly revealed God Father along with Jesus does not save because God Father asks us to believe in Jesus only.
95. We witness that belief in Archangel Michael or in Angel of YAHWEH to be Jesus does not save because Jesus is ‘I AM’, the worship of Angels is forbidden, and the world was not created by an Angel.
96. We witness that, according to Jesus, the blood of Jesus does not save but was shed for the remission of the sins of MANY not ALL because not all will repent to be saved.
97. We witness that belief in the Holy Spirit does not save. We must follow and not bypass the instructions.
Only confession of Jesus as YAHWEH from belief and repentance saves
98. We witness over and over that only belief in Jesus saves as God Father wills it in John 3:16 and that belief in Jesus commands us to confess that Jesus is ‘I AM’, that is, the untranslatable tetragrammaton (four letters) YHWH so that He can also confess us to not die in our sins.
The false doctrine of trinity and other teachings of men void our worship of Jesus
99. We witness that, according to Jesus, teaching the human doctrine of trinity, as well as all other teachings of men, voids our worship or makes our worship vain. In the Israelite Bible, the trio YHWH God, the Holy Spirit, and Angel of YHWH was not taught as a trinity (three Gods) in any circle Judaism.
Foolishness about God, His inexistence, and unbelief
100. We witness that the God of Judaism exists because YHWH God became flesh as MESSIAH YHWH and was seen and touched and heard and that He is not a Greek theos (god) from the imagination of men.
101. We witness that, in Judaism, belief in El, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses is not theism because God is not a Greek theos (imaginary god) from the imagination of men.
102. We witness that the Israelites went to exile because of rampant theism, which is idolatry, not because of atheism and for doing what other men teach them to do and not what God says.
103. We witness that, from the perspective of Judaism, any believer in Jesus who discards one command of God based on the reasoning of another or any unbelieving person who follows the unbelief (apistia) of another or not is a theist. No theist will be saved.
104. We witness that atheism has been long ago patented in Exodus 20:1-3 and that God welcomes atheism because, according to Judaism, atheism is not unbelief in EL (God), as there has been already a word for unbelief in the Word of God. So, from the perspective of Judaism, atheism is simply being ‘without god’ with the option to choose to believe in Jesus God.
105. We witness that we are all born atheists (without god) until we grow up to make a choice of God. Consequently, the atheist new-born does not have the faculty to profess belief or unbelief in God or a god. Therefore, secular atheism cannot be unbelief in any god, as the secular atheists mistakenly believe.
106. We witness that God welcomes atheism in the Torah and, thus, the atheists, because the atheists choose to remain atheists to believe in Jesus God only or believe in something else to become theists.
107. We witness that, to be saved and to avoid the mark of the beast, we must be atheists (not theists), that is, we must not be followers of those who tell us what to do religiously or followers of those who teach teachings that contradict the Torah because the only way to overcome the beast and his image is to keep all the commands of Jesus without missing one and to be ready even to die, rather than double-crossing Jesus God in even one of His commandments.
Unbelief is not atheism but apistism
108. We witness that the New Testament has a specific word for unbelief, which is not atheism but apistism (ἄπιστος, apistos, without belief, without faith, without persuasion) and that the apistist (unbelieving) will not be saved.
109. We witness that the correct word for unbelief in a god or deity is apistheism and those who do not believe in a god or deity are apistheists.
The 3 messages of the 3 Angels teach to worship Jesus only not any man (Satan)
110. We witness that the 3 messages of the 3 Angels call on us to be atheists by not obeying the disguised evangel of any other disguised messenger of light of Satan (the beast or his image, the Dragon, the Serpent, the Liar) but to obey Jesus God the Creator and to keep all His commandments.
The sign, seal, forehead mark (σφραγίς, sphragis) of belonging to God
111. We witness that the signs of belonging to Jesus God are holiness through obeying 100% the voice of Jesus God, the keeping of the seventh day sabbath, and our love for one another.
112. We witness that the sealed 144, 000 of the book of Revelation who have the name of Jesus and the name of God Father on their foreheads, are Israelites and not one of us Gentiles.
The forehead marks (engraving, χάραγμα) of belonging to the beast (Satan)
113. We witness that the mark of Satan is the opposite of those of God: disobedience to the word of Jesus God, idolatry, Sunday the Christian sabbath, bloodshed.
Apocalypse speaks not of ‘spirit of prophecy’ but of ‘spirit of THE prophecy’
114. We witness that Jesus says that the Law and the Prophets foretold things to come to pass until John the Baptist. The Book of Revelation took over to foretell the future. The book speaks of things to come to pass and of the spirit (purpose) of THE prophecy of the book which contains things that believers must keep.
115. We witness that Apocalypse or Revelation witnesses Jesus and contains words to keep but does the book does not speak of a special gift of prophecy to anyone.
116. We witness that God commanded the Israelites to kill the false prophet among them whose prophecy did not come to pass and that false prophets will be tormented with Satan.
117. We witness that upon dying the spirit of men goes back to God awaiting to be put back to the revived bones of men who are to be judged because they did not believe in Jesus and that man knows nothing about life on earth upon death.
Epiphany or the second coming of great One YAHWEH God Savior Jesus, not of YHWH and of Jesus
118. We witness that we are awaiting the epiphany of the great Hebrew God and savior of us, YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH who is known in the English as Jesus Christ [the] LORD, at the end of the world that will take place when not expected, in time of peace, not in time of war.
119. We witness that, at the second coming at the end of the world and not before the end, in the first resurrection, there will be only one and final visible rapture of both the living ones and the resurrected.
The judgment of the world by the holy ones (saints)
120. We witness that the holy ones will judge the world. Now, if to make us judges like Him, Jesus gave us a pass as sinners who could not become perfect or holy, how could He let us judge other sinners who, just like us, could not become perfect or holy? Because there is no favoritism in God, all sinners will die, whether the sinner believes in Jesus or does not believe in Jesus. Hence, we must be holy.
We must overcome Satan to become a citizen of the brand-new world to come
121. We witness that this earth and the heavens are reserved for destruction by fire and will disappear to give place to the brand-new world, not a restored or refurbished earth that the disguised messengers of Satan are teaching.
122. We witness that in the new world to come, there will be no sun, no moon, no sea because the glory of Jesus God will serve as our light and that we will see His face and we will have new bodies.
123. We witness that, to become a citizen of the new earth to come, we must overcome the Dragon, the beast, and his false prophets, the disguised messengers of light, not by lip belief in Jesus God and by His blood, but by keeping all His commandments without missing one and confessing that Jesus is YHWH God who is not any of the Angels.
The fate of the sinners
124. We witness that Jesus does speak of eternal torment for the unbelieving theist in the lake of fire and brimstone with Satan and that we must not to listen to the disguised messengers of light of Satan who falsely teach that Jesus God is too loving to torment us in the lake of fire. We must remember that Stan lied before about death when he told Adam and Eve that they would not die but did die.
125. We witness that, in the Apocalypse, the Bible does speak of day and night torment in the lake of fire with Satan for those who follow Satan because, according to the Torah, God is also an avenging God of fire. So, we may not trust Satan’s opinion about the second death in the lake of fire, when he tells us that God is too loving to be a cruel tormenting God, because Satan lied before when claiming that we would not die the first death.
The sheep of Jesus hears the voice of Jesus and follows Him
126. We witness that Jesus says, ‘My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me’, [Jehovah the Good Shepherd]. John 10:27.
127. We witness that if anyone can confess with the mouth that Jesus is YHWH, it means that Jesus has revealed Himself to the person and that He is inviting that person to learn what to do to follow Him to His salvation because many are called but few are chosen.
128. We witness that we must be holy to follow Jesus because He is Holy and that He wants us to be holy and that He is not going to infuse us with His own holiness, as Satan keeps falsely claiming that we can never be holy as He calls us to become, the same eternal call since Eden when we died because of one sin not two, and, again and again, during the stay in the wilderness and again in the New Testament. Zero sin does not save but is needed to be saved.
129. We witness that, historically, Satan (Babylon) always kills the true witnesses of God and that souls still awaiting that Jesus avenges their blood when is full the number of the others.
130. We witness that witnessing the true evangel of Jesus God can bring about persecution, sufferings, tribulation, from the hands of the disguised messengers of light of Satan and from Satan, not a comfortable materialistic life as Satan is preaching, because the New Testament speaks of suffering as a Messianic (Christian).
The Notable Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth
131. We witness that Jesus witnesses God Father and His word in the Torah, which is a witness against man and that Jesus is called the Faithful Witness but not of YHWH for He is I AM.
132. We witness that God Father, the Holy Spirit of God Father and of Jesus, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, the Prophets, John the Baptist, and the Apostles are all witnesses of Yehoshua Messiah YHWH, which is Jesus Christ [the] LORD in English, and known as Jesus of Nazareth.
Man, woman, husband, wife, marriage
133. We witness that the Torah speaks only of the acceptable union of a man and a woman, that Jesus forbids their breakup (except for fornication) whether they are legally married according to the laws of men or not, that the modern concept and the modern words ‘husband’, ‘wife’, and ‘marriage’ do not exist in Hebrew, and that those words can potentially mislead someone to commit adultery.
The words ‘witness’ is the same word for testimony, testify, bear witness; ‘belief’ is faith, trust, persuasion; ‘week’ (seven in Hebrew) does not exist in the Bible and is not the word for ‘sabbath’; Lord, LORD, κύριος (kúrios) are words for the name YHWH and the title Adonay.
Would you want to leave Babylon or her child to join the true holy Club (Kingdom) of Jesus and not join the widenet of Satan, the disguised messenger of light, as the Apocalypse commands us? Just as Adam and Eve fell with one sin, so will we fall, with just one sin, if we follow the light of the disguised messengers of Satan who teach salvation with sin (s), which contradicts Ezekiel 33:13 and James 2:10.