Look therefore whether the light that is in thee be not darkness. Luke 11:35 ASV
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ASV
(13) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, fashioning themselves into apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
(15) It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
Luke 16:16-17 CJB
(16) Up to the time of Yochanan there were the Torah and the Prophets. Since then the Good News of the Kingdom of God has been proclaimed, and everyone is pushing to get in. (17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one stroke of a letter in the Torah to become void.
Matthew 5:17-18 EMTV
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. (18) For assuredly I say to you, until heaven and earth may pass away, one iota or one tittle shall by no means pass away from the law until all things are fulfilled.
Luke 16:24,27-31 CJB
(24) Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am suffering in this flame.' (27) "He answered, 'Then, father, I beg you to send him to my father's house, (28) where I have five brothers, to warn them; so that they may be spared having to come to this place of torment too.' (29) But Avraham said, 'They have Moshe and the Prophets; they should listen to them.' (30) However, he said, 'No, father Avraham, they need more. If someone from the dead goes to them, they'll repent!' (31) But he replied, 'If they won't listen to Moshe and the Prophets, they won't be convinced even if someone rises from the dead!' "