IT IS A SIN (LAW OF MAN) TO TITHE MONEY CLAIMING THAT IT IS ORDAINED BY GOD. Mark 7:7
Tithe is EDIBLE grain, wine, oil, firstlings of herd, NOT MONEY
Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah YHWH made tithe holy so that it was to be given to the Levites faithfully. There is no more Temple with Levites in it. According to Deuteronomy 14:23, when the Temple stood, no one around the world was authorized to collect the tithe but the Levites and the collection was in one location only, Jerusalem in Israel, and neither to celebrate outside of Jerusalem, Israel, any of the rites of the works of the Torah (Deuteronomy 12:1-28; 16:17).
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is Jehovah's: it is holy unto Jehovah. Leviticus 27:30 ASV
And all the tithe of the herd or the flock, whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto Jehovah. Leviticus 27:32 ASV
And unto the children of Levi, behold, I have given all the tithe in Israel for an inheritance, in return for their service which they serve, even the service of the tent of meeting. Numbers 18:21 ASV
Jesus never decreed in Moses that the Israelites were to count their money and were to give 10% of their money to the Levites.
There can never be a time when tithing can resume again, whether as edible products or as any form of money, because no one can add to Moses, remove from Moses, and even interpret Moses, according to Deuteronomy 4:1-2, 5:31-33. Jesus also upholds the immutability of Moses in Matthew 5:17-18.
Deuteronomy 12:1-28 ASV
(1) These are the statutes and the ordinances which ye shall observe to do in the land which Jehovah, the God of thy fathers, hath given thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.
(2) Ye shall surely destroy all the places wherein the nations that ye shall dispossess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:
(3) and ye shall break down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and burn their Asherim with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods; and ye shall destroy their name out of that place.
(4) Ye shall not do so unto Jehovah your God.
(5) But unto the place which Jehovah your God shall choose out of all your tribes, to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come;
(6) and thither ye shall bring your burnt-offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and the heave-offering of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill-offerings, and the firstlings of your herd and of your flock:
(7) and there ye shall eat before Jehovah your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein Jehovah thy God hath blessed thee.
(8) Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes;
(9) for ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which Jehovah thy God giveth thee.
(10) But when ye go over the Jordan, and dwell in the land which Jehovah your God causeth you to inherit, and he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety;
(11) then it shall come to pass that to the place which Jehovah your God shall choose, to cause his name to dwell there, thither shall ye bring all that I command you: your burnt-offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave-offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto Jehovah.
(12) And ye shall rejoice before Jehovah your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your men-servants, and your maid-servants, and the Levite that is within your gates, forasmuch as he hath no portion nor inheritance with you.
(13) Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt-offerings in every place that thou seest;
(14) but in the place which Jehovah shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.
(15) Notwithstanding, thou mayest kill and eat flesh within all thy gates, after all the desire of thy soul, according to the blessing of Jehovah thy God which he hath given thee: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof, as of the gazelle, and as of the hart.
(16) Only ye shall not eat the blood; thou shalt pour it out upon the earth as water.
(17) Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy grain, or of thy new wine, or of thine oil, or the firstlings of thy herd or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill-offerings, nor the heave-offering of thy hand;
(18) but thou shalt eat them before Jehovah thy God in the place which Jehovah thy God shall choose, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, and the Levite that is within thy gates: and thou shalt rejoice before Jehovah thy God in all that thou puttest thy hand unto.
(19) Take heed to thyself that thou forsake not the Levite as long as thou livest in thy land.
(20) When Jehovah thy God shall enlarge thy border, as he hath promised thee, and thou shalt say, I will eat flesh, because thy soul desireth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat flesh, after all the desire of thy soul.
(21) If the place which Jehovah thy God shall choose, to put his name there, be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which Jehovah hath given thee, as I have commanded thee; and thou mayest eat within thy gates, after all the desire of thy soul.
(22) Even as the gazelle and as the hart is eaten, so thou shalt eat thereof: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof alike.
(23) Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou shalt not eat the life with the flesh.
(24) Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it out upon the earth as water.
(25) Thou shalt not eat it; that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, when thou shalt do that which is right in the eyes of Jehovah.
(26) Only thy holy things which thou hast, and thy vows, thou shalt take, and go unto the place which Jehovah shall choose;
(27) and thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and thou shalt eat the flesh.
(28) Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the eyes of Jehovah thy God.
Deuteronomy 14:23 ASV
And thou shalt eat before Jehovah thy God, in the place which he shall choose, to cause his name to dwell there, the tithe of thy grain, of thy new wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herd and of thy flock; that thou mayest learn to fear Jehovah thy God always.
Tithing of money is not ordained by God, as the false apostles teach to defraud the believers, no matter how the spiritual pundits twist, stir, extrapolate the false doctrine of tithing money which the gullible believers has not come to understand.
If the Israelites lived far away and could not carry their EDIBLE tithes to the Temple, they were to sell it and use the money as they wished to have fun and be happy; but they were not required by the Torah to give 10% of the money to the Levites. They were instructed to remember the Levites, that is, to give them donations.
Deuteronomy 14:22-29 ASV
(22) Thou shalt surely tithe all the increase of thy seed, that which cometh forth from the field year by year.
(23) And thou shalt eat before Jehovah thy God, in the place which he shall choose, to cause his name to dwell there, the tithe of thy grain, of thy new wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herd and of thy flock; that thou mayest learn to fear Jehovah thy God always.
(24) And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is too far from thee, which Jehovah thy God shall choose, to set his name there, when Jehovah thy God shall bless thee;
(25) then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thy hand, and shalt go unto the place which Jehovah thy God shall choose:
(26) and thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thy soul desireth, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul asketh of thee; and thou shalt eat there before Jehovah thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou and thy household.
(27) And the Levite that is within thy gates, thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no portion nor inheritance with thee.
(28) At the end of every three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase in the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:
(29) and the Levite, because he hath no portion nor inheritance with thee, and the sojourner, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in all the work of thy hand which thou doest.
Even Apostle Paul did not collect tithes from the holy believers of the Churches to support the Churches in Jerusalem. He collected donations. Therefore, to support the ministry, the Church of Jesus can seek donations which can never be 10% or a tithe of the money of anyone.
Disagreement with Moses and with Jesus God to not follow instructions is a sin. Whatever Jesus God says natters considering that Moses died because he did not follow instructions. Jesus killed Uzzah, at the displeasure of David, because he did not follow instructions to not touch the ark.
If we decide to disagree with Jesus (to sin) by keeping the false teaching of paying tithe of our money plus offerings, which lies on Jesus God by teaching that He ordained paying 10% of our wages (money) before taxes or after taxes plus offerings or that at any time before Moses money was tithed, we are deliberately following the teaching or doctrine of men, once again ignoring the commandment of Jesus in Mark 7:7. Allegiance to teachings of men or women renders our worship vain, worthless, based on the declarations of Jesus in Mark 7:7.
Any assembly or church which teaches paying tithes in the form of money plus offerings is one of the daughters of Babylon (Christianity and Protestantism) led by one of the disguised deacons (ministers, servants) of Satan (2 Corinthians 11:13-15).
May 12, 2023