IT IS A SIN (LAW OF MAN) TO TITHE MONEY CLAIMING THAT IT IS ORDAINED BY GOD. Mark 7:7
Tithe is EDIBLE grain, wine, oil, firstlings of herd, NOT MONEY
Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah YHWH made tithe holy so that it must be given to the Levites faithfully. There are no more Temple with Levites in it. When the Temple stood, no one around the world was authorized to collect the tithe but the Levites and in Jerusalem, Israel, where the Temple was, according to Deuteronomy 14:23.
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is Jehovah's: it is holy unto Jehovah. Leviticus 27:30 ASV
And all the tithe of the herd or the flock, whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto Jehovah. Leviticus 27:32 ASV
And unto the children of Levi, behold, I have given all the tithe in Israel for an inheritance, in return for their service which they serve, even the service of the tent of meeting. Numbers 18:21 ASV
Jesus never decreed in Moses that the Israelites were to count their money and to give 10% of their money to the Levites.
There can never be a time when tithing can resume again whether as edible products or become money because no one can add to Moses, remove from Moses, and even interpret Moses, according to Deuteronomy 4:1-2, 5:31-33. Jesus also upholds the immutability of Moses in Matthew 5:17-18.
Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy grain, or of thy new wine, or of thine oil, or the firstlings of thy herd or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill-offerings, nor the heave-offering of thy hand; Deuteronomy 12:17 ASV
And thou shalt eat before Jehovah thy God, in the place which he shall choose, to cause his name to dwell there, the tithe of thy grain, of thy new wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herd and of thy flock; that thou mayest learn to fear Jehovah thy God always. Deuteronomy 14:23 ASV
Tithing of money is not ordained by God, as the false apostles teach and defraud the believers, no matter how the spiritual pundits twist, stir, extrapolate the false doctrine of tithing money to be swallowed by the gullible.
If the Israelites lived far away and could not carry their tithes to the Temple, they were to sell it but they were not required to give 10% of the money to the Levites. They were instructed to remember the Levites.
Deuteronomy 14:22-29 ASV
(22) Thou shalt surely tithe all the increase of thy seed, that which cometh forth from the field year by year.
(23) And thou shalt eat before Jehovah thy God, in the place which he shall choose, to cause his name to dwell there, the tithe of thy grain, of thy new wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herd and of thy flock; that thou mayest learn to fear Jehovah thy God always.
(24) And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is too far from thee, which Jehovah thy God shall choose, to set his name there, when Jehovah thy God shall bless thee;
(25) then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thy hand, and shalt go unto the place which Jehovah thy God shall choose:
(26) and thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thy soul desireth, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul asketh of thee; and thou shalt eat there before Jehovah thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou and thy household.
(27) And the Levite that is within thy gates, thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no portion nor inheritance with thee.
(28) At the end of every three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase in the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:
(29) and the Levite, because he hath no portion nor inheritance with thee, and the sojourner, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in all the work of thy hand which thou doest.
Even Apostle Paul did not collect tithes from the holy believers of the Churches. He collected donations. Therefore, to support the ministry, the Church of Jesus can seek donations which can never be 10% or a tithe of the money of anyone.
Disagreement with Moses, with God Jesus, to not follow instructions is a sin. Moses died because he did not follow instructions. Jesus killed Uzzah, at the displeasure of David, because he did not follow instructions to not touch the ark.
If we decide to disagree with Jesus to teach to others the doctrine of paying tithe of money, lying to them and about God Jesus teaching that God Jesus ordained paying 10% of our wages (money) plus offerings, we are deliberately following the teaching or doctrine of men, which renders our worship vain, worthless according to Mark 7:7.
Any assembly or church which teaches paying in form of money tithes and offerings is the net of the disguised messengers of Satan (2 Corinthians 11:13-15).