For you were "as sheep going astray," but now you turned back to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. Isa. 53:4-6 (1 Peter 2:25 LITV)
Luke 16:29-31 CLV
(29) Yet Abraham is saying to him, 'They have Moses and the prophets. Let them hear them!'"
(30) Yet he said, 'No, father Abraham, but if someone should be going to them from the dead, they will be repenting.'"
(31) Yet he said to him, 'If Moses and the prophets they are not hearing, neither will they be persuaded if someone should be rising from among the dead.'"
Isaiah 2:1-3 ASV
(1) The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
(2) And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
(3) And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.
John 4:22 ASV
(22) Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews.
Numbers 15:15-16 Darby
(15) As to the congregation, there shall be one statute for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an everlasting statute throughout your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be, before Jehovah.
(16) One law and one ordinance shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.
We must follow the heritage entrusted to the Jews to be saved
Romans 10:12 Darby
(12) For there is no difference of Jew and Greek; for the same Lord of all is rich towards all that call upon him.
Galatians 3:25-29 ASV
(25) But now that faith is come, we are no longer under a tutor.
(26) For ye are all sons of God, through faith, in Christ Jesus.
(27) For as many of you as were baptized into Christ did put on Christ.
(28) There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female; for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye are Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, heirs according to promise.
There are assemblies that teach that Jesus is YHWH. However, they also teach doctrines that are contrary to Judaism or to the Faith of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, the Jews, the Apostles, and Jesus. Those among those assemblies who can hear the voice of Jesus must come out to become one flock within the constraints of the pure Apostolic message of Jesus Christ the LORD GOD (YHOSHUA MESSIAH ADONAI YHWH).
Those that attend assemblies that do not teach that YHWH is Jesus but can hear the voice of Jesus are also 'My People'. They must also come out of Babylon.
Confessing with our mouth that the Tetragrammaton YHWH is Jesus is one part of our confession of faith to be saved, according to Romans 10:9-11.
Revelation 18:4 implies that we may not worship Him within a Babylonian (confused with doctrines of men) assembly where apostate doctrines are also kept and promoted. The mere action of even teaching false doctrines also lead to eternal perdition (Mark 7:7).
For example, if you believe that when we die we go to heavens to have an active life with God, that is a false doctrine because that is not what the Bible teaches. That teaching contrasts with the teaching that the dead in Christ will be risen to go, together with the ones alive at that time, meet Jesus at His second coming (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). Why would that be necessary if we have been with Jesus already?
Revelation 14:8 implies that it matters to Jesus the environment in which we worship God Father.
Remember that Satan is disguised or transformed into an Angel of light. In other words, his agents will teach an adulterated version of the doctrines of the Bible. And, he will have great success, according to the Bible.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ASV For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, fashioning themselves into apostles of Christ. (14) And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light. (15) It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
We are called to overcome Satan by a renewal of our minds (repentance).
And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2 ASV
and he [Paul] was reasoning in the synagogue every Sabbath, persuading both Jews and Greeks. Acts 18:4 LSV
Here is endurance of the holy ones: here [are] those keeping the commands of God, and the faith of Jesus.” Revelation 14:12 LSV
... Moreover, consequently, at the coming of the Son of Mankind, will He be finding the faith on the earth? Luke 18:8 CLV
Jesus, while He was still alive, said that He saw Satan fallen from Heaven. He did not say that He Himself fought Satan out of Heavens, even though that is what Satan and his agents make many of us believe. Archangel Michael and his Angels fought the Satan, the Dragon, the Deceiver, the Antichrist, or the Devil out of Heavens to earth.
John says that the Antichrist was already active in his days. He had already been waging wars against the saints or the Witnesses of Jesus and the testimony (the Torah) of God (Jesus) for a long time now preparing for the final assault.
It implies, thus, that many must have been kneeling and are kneeling at the feet of Satan to worship him, pay homage or obeisance to the beast just not yet in the brutal manner that we read in the book of Apocalypse, receive his name, his mark, his number.
Ephesians 5:1-21 KJ3
(1) Therefore become imitators of God, as beloved children,
(2) and walk in love, even as Christ also loved us and gave Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a fragrance of a sweet smell.
(3) But let not fornication, and all uncleanness, or greediness, be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
(4) also baseness, and foolish talking, or joking (the things not becoming), but rather thanksgiving.
(5) For be knowing this, that every fornicator, or unclean one, or covetous one, who is an idolater, has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
(6) Let no one deceive you with empty words, for through these the wrath of God comes on the sons of disobedience.
(7) Therefore do not become partakers with them;
(8) for you then were darkness, but are now light in the Lord; walk as children of light.
(9) For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth,
(10) proving what is pleasing to the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather even reprove them.
(12) For it is shameful even to speak of the things being done by them in secret.
(13) But all things being exposed by the light are clearly revealed, for everything being revealed is light.
(14) Therefore He says, “Rise up, the one sleeping, and stand up out of the dead ones, and Christ will shine on you.” No O. T. passage
(15) Then watch how carefully you walk, not as unwise, but as wise ones,
(16) redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
(17) For this reason, do not become foolish, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
(18) And “do not be drunk with wine,” in which is debauchery, but be filled by the Spirit, Prov. 23:31
(19) speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and psalming in your heart to the Lord,
(20) giving thanks at all times for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, even to God the Father,
(21) subjecting ourselves to one another in the fear of God.