1. We know that God goes by the name EL-SHADDAI, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, before Moses (Genesis 17:1).
2. We know that Jesus in the book of Revelation or Apocalypse presents also Himself to John as the same EL-SHADDAI (Revelation 4:8).
3. We know that, with Moses, God retired the name EL-SHADDAI and gave The Tetragrammaton YHWH, commonly read as YAHWEH, JEHOVAH as His new name which He revealed Himself to Moses to be used until the end of this world (Exodus 3:15, 6:2-3, Revelation 3:12).
4. We believe that the name YHWH which God assumed from the time of Moses on meant to convey some kind of doctrine in the name itself (Exodus 3:15, Psalms 135:13, Hosea 2:15).
5. We know that the Creator of our world is YHWH God (Genesis 1; 2:4, John 1:1-3, Revelation 14:7).
6. We know that in the book of Genesis YHWH God took an active (not a passive) role in creating our world (Genesis 1; 2:4, John 1:1-3).
7. We believe that it is illogical to teach that Jesus was passive in creating the world (John 1:1-13, Isaiah 44:24, 45:12,18, Hebrews 1:10-12, Colossians 1:16-17) in the creation because it is the works of YHWH who deserves the credit and not Jesus because Jesus does the works of YHWH for YHWH (and not His own works) and also the will of YHWH (John 5:19-47). It is also absurd to teach that YHWH coming in the person of Jesus in the book of Revelation because when Jesus died He died in the place of YHWH (Revelation 1:4,8), when Jesus creates He creates in the place of YHWH, and, thus, when Jesus comes back it is YHWH who comes back. We know that the agents of the Liar can outsmart (Isaiah 37:23, Psalms 82:6) even the Liar in denying that Jesus is EL-SHADDAI, YHWH GOD as it is evident in the book of Revelation (Revelation 1:8), because the Liar knows that Jesus is YHWH God, the Holy One of Israel (Isaiah 10:20, 30:15, 41:14, 43:13, Matthew 4:10, Mark 1:24, Luke 4:34, John 6:69, Hebrews 1:6, James 2:19). For, if you erroneously teach that YHWH is not Jesus, contrary to Luke 2:11 and elsewhere, thus, we know that YHWH did not die (Revelation 1:8) but Jesus did, and, as such, Revelation 1:8 can only be attributed to Jesus and not YHWH if YHWH and Jesus are two separate Beings (Matthew 22:29, Mark 12:24).
8. We know that YHWH God is not invisible nor silent but visible (John 14:9) because He spoke throughout the Torah and allowed Moses to see His back (Exodus 33:23, John 5:37). We know that only the face of YHWH God may not be seen because no man can see His face and lives, which entails that YHWH God is visible except that His face may not be seen (Exodus 33:20,23, John 5:37). We know that Moses and the Israelites did see a non-deadly visible form of YHWH God (Exodus 24:10, Deuteronomy 5:24). We know that Moses and the Israelites heard the voice of YHWH God (Deuteronomy 5:24). We know, thus, that YHWH God cannot be the Father because Jesus says that, contrary to YHWH God, God the Father had not been seen in any shape or form nor heard (John 5:37), in addition to the fact that Jesus says He is the One who made known the existence of God the Father (Psalms 22:22, Matthew 11:27, John 17;25-26).
9. We know that Jesus never made YHWH God the center of His ministry but only the newly revealed God the Father whom He says the world did not know (John 14:24, Ezekiel 36, Malachi 1:11).
10. We know that the vocabulary words ‘to know, to see, to hear, visible, invisible, temple, et cetera’, just like ‘to die’ in the garden of Eden, do not lose their meanings as many agents are teaching to make us lose sight of who Jesus is (Romans 10:9-10, 1 Corinthians 12:3, Philippians 2:9-11, Isaiah 45:23), in order to lead many to perdition (Mark 13:5, 6, 22).
11. We know that Jesus cannot reveal or make anyone know YHWH God because the Israelites and the world knew YHWH God, even as YHWH God declares that His name is great and feared among the Gentiles or the nations (Malachi 1:11, 14). Hence, we know that the declarations of Jesus about the attributes (John 5:37, 17:25, Exodus 20:19, Deuteronomy 4:12) of the formerly unknown God the Father cannot refer to the forever known YHWH God.
12. We know that YHWH God made it clear that He is the KING of Israel (Psalms 89:18, Isaiah 43:15, 44:6, Matthew 2:2,8) and all over the earth (Psalms 47:2) even though the Israelites rejected YHWH as their King and asked for earthly kings to rule over them (1 Samuel 10:17-19).
13. We know that Jesus made it also clear, albeit in parables, that He is the KING of the Israelites, hence, of the world (John 1:49, Matthew 2:2, 27:11, 37, John 12:14-15, 18:37, 19:19, Isaiah 40:9, Zechariah 9:9, Luke 19:38, Mark 11:9-10).
14. As such, we know that Jesus is YHWH God because Jesus demonstrated in parables and deeds (Isaiah 40:9, Zechariah 9:9, John 12:14-16) that He is the King of the Jews, of Israel, and of the world.
15. We believe that it is illogical and unreasonable (Isaiah 1:18, Job 13:3), the twist of the Liar who teaches that if the fulfillment of Zechariah 9:9 (when Jesus intentionally sat on the colt of the donkey (Matthew 21:5, John 12:15) to enter Jerusalem) makes Jesus YHWH God, then, all the dead kings are also YHWHs (John 12:14-19, 19:21)!
16. We know, from the narrative of Genesis, that the waters and the earth are oldest of all other components of our universe and of life on earth, because YHWH God did not say ‘let there be waters, let there be earth’ since Earth was already submerged for an unknown length of time (Genesis 1:9-10). Hence, earth age is as long as anyone guesses: million, billion, trillion years, et cetera.
17. We know that earth did not experience any of the so-called ice age during her unveiling from submersion under the waters (Genesis 1:1-2, 9-10) to the naked eyes. In other words, we know that the world was totally covered with waters during the flood (Genesis 7; 9:11).
18. We know that life on earth and the elements that were created to sustain life are as old as we can add up the years of Adam and his posterity. In other words, life, as of this writing, is only millennia old (Genesis 1:9-10).
19. We know that it is absurd for anyone who rejects God to ask for proof of God or of His signature on the universe (John 20:29). Where on the planet would a man stand to witness the proof of God? Why would God have to prove Himself in every generation by constantly destroying and recreating?
20. We know that the man who wants to serve God must first believe that He exists and that God lets Him be found by the man who seeks[for] Him (Hebrews 11:6).
21. We know, hence, that it is of no use to discuss the existence of God before one may decide to pick up his cross and follow God (Revelation 3:20).
22. We know that man was fashioned by the hands of God at His image (Genesis 1:26-27, 2:7,18-25, Isaiah 64:8, Psalms 139:14-15).
23. We know that man was made a little lower than God (Psalms 8:4-5). Jesus reaffirmed that man is in fact a god (John 10:34-36), adding that the Scriptures cannot be broken, in order to seal the status of His most prized craft which is man (Genesis 1:26-27, 2:7, Isaiah 64:8, Psalms 82:6, John 10:34-36). In fact, Jesus, who is Jehovah God, is also called a man of war (Exodus 15:3).
24. Because Man was made a little lower than God (Psalms 8:4-5) who is YHWH God, that is, Jesus (Luke 2:11, Romans 10:9-10, Philippians 2:9-11), man is, thus, superior to angel, even to Satan.
25. Because of the connection of Jesus with man (Isaiah 64:8, John 14:8-9, 20:17), He came and died instead of man to ascertain that any willing man can reclaim their inheritance in Him.
26. We know that YHWH God has been known as ‘our Father’ (John 14:8-9, Isaiah 64:8) but not ‘the Father’ (John 17:25).
27. We know that as gods (John 14:34-36) made at the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27), Jesus commands us that we shall not oppress one another (Exodus 22:21, 23:9) or steal someone to sell (Exodus 21:16, Deuteronomy 24:7, 1 Timothy 1:10).
28. We know that man’s blood is sacred to Jesus and we also subscribe to His judgment in Genesis 9:6 ‘Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.’ Genesis 9:6 ASV. Exodus 21:12-14, Leviticus 24:17.
29. We know that God keeps man accountable to the fullest (James 2:10, Matthew 5:18-19, Deuteronomy 26:19) because They fashioned us at their image (Genesis 1:26-27) and, thus, know what we are capable of (Revelation 3:21, 12:11). God upholds us to excellence in reasoning (Isaiah 1:18) to behave as He decreed it. To mitigate our powers He even confounded our language.
30. We know that YHWH God did not fashion woman differently than man, except that, because she fell prey to the Liar, “Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee”. Genesis 3:16 ASV.
31. We know, nevertheless, that the woman still manages to get even (Ephesians 5:25, Colossians 3:19) or rule over us (Ephesians 5:22-33). This mystery is great (Ephesians 5:32). The woman’s dedication to YHWH God manages to even steal His heart (John 11:1-44) when He became flesh to die in our place as our Savior (Mark 16:1-11; Luke 10:39-42, John 12:1-8, 20:1-18). As we read, Jesus appeared first not to the Disciples but to the woman. He protected women from men in the Torah.
32. We know that it is vital to understand the vocabulary for God in the translations in order not to be duped by the agents of the Liar to reject God.
33. We know that the Tetragrammaton YHWH cannot be translated in any language.
34. We know that various translations of the original tongues of the Bible use different words (not names) to refer to the unique name YHWH, the name of God, such as Lord in English, Señor in Spanish, Seigneur or Éternel in French.
35. We know that, because the translations use words to refer to the name YHWH, those words refer exclusively to God in Heaven. In other words, anyone from Heaven who is referred to as Lord is none other than YHWH God (Luke 2:11).
36. We know that God, from Moses on, does not have names but one name which is the Tetragrammaton YHWH (Exodus 6:3).
37. We know that the name of God may be uttered by mortals since it is written that ‘those who call (not think) on the name of YHWH will be saved’(Isaiah 45:23-24, Philippians 2:9-11).
38. We know that upper case LORD in the King James Version mostly stands for the Hebrew name YHWH and the lower case Lord stands for the Hebrew nickname ADON, ADONAI, except when the sentence reads ‘LORD Lord’ or ‘Lord LORD’.
39. Thus, we know that, according to Deuteronomy 6:4, there is one YHWH, which is the same as ‘there is one LORD’ in heaven.
40. We know, hence, that, in Matthew 4:10, Jesus reminded Satan that he used to worship Jesus as YHWH in Heaven because all the Angels worship Jesus in Heaven (Hebrews 1:6).
41. As such, we know that there is one ADON, ADONAI, which is the same as ‘there is one Lord’ in heaven (Mark 12:29-32).
42. As such, we know that anyone who comes from heaven and calls Himself LORD or Lord must be YHWH God since both the uppercase word LORD and the lowercase Lord refer exclusively to YHWH in Heaven.
43. As such, we know that the mention of the word lord or ‘my lord’ which is equivalent to 'sir' in a conversation with a heavenly being other than YHWH does not imply that there are more than one lord in heaven, based on Deuteronomy 6:4.
44. We know that, to clear up any false teaching or doctrine, Jesus reiterated the absolute truth of Deuteronomy 6:4 to mean that only one is YHWH or LORD, Lord in Heaven in the Gospel of Mark 12:29-32.
45. We know that because the English lowercase word Lord stands for the Hebrew title Adonai, Adon and that and the uppercase LORD stands for the proper name YHWH, there cannot be more than one Lord or LORD in Heaven (1 Corinthians 8:5).
46. We do not believe in the existence of many lords and many gods in order to reject Jesus as ADONAI YHWH or LORD Lord (Lord GOD in KJV) as the Liar teaches based on the false reading of 1 Corinthians 8:5.
47. We know that 1 Corinthians 8:5 is not teaching that there are indeed many lords and many gods because whatever representation that we fashion with our hands cannot turn into gods (Exodus 20:4, Leviticus 21:6, Deuteronomy 4:16, Judges 18, Psalms 97:7, Isaiah 44:9-20).
48. Who is God with the advent of Jesus? YHWH God who appeared to Moses under that new name as the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (Exodus 3:6, 4:5).
49. We know that Jesus (YHOSHUA in Hebrew) is the name that was given to the Holy Heavenly Being whom Marry is carrying in her womb (Luke 1:31)
50. We know that YHWH God is the one known as the Holy one of Israel (Leviticus 21:8, 1 Samuel 2:2)..
51. We know that Jesus was conceived in the sixth month of the Jewish Calendar which corresponds to end of September to beginning of October in the Julian Calendar (Luke 1:26).
52. We know that Jesus was already conceived when Mary visited Elizabeth (Luke 1:39-56).
53. We know from Luke 1:26 that Jesus was born in the end of May or during the summer months after a natural nine months pregnancy but definitely not in December.
54. We know that Heaven did not announce the birth of Jesus but the birth of MESSIAH YHWH (Luke 2:11) in the Hebrew language or CHRIST LORD in English, christos kúrios in Greek, et cetera.
55. We know that Gabriel told Mary that the One she was to carry to this word is Holy (Luke 1:35). Who is known as the Holy One in Heaven or In Israel (Isaiah 6:3, Revelation 4:8, 15:3-4)?
56. We know, according to Luke 1:35, Isaiah 6:3, Revelation 4:8, Leviticus 11:44-45, Psalms 89:18, that May was carrying the Only One who is Holy, that is, YHWH God (2 Kings 19:22, Psalms 71:22, Psalms 78:41, Psalms 89:18, Isaiah 1:4, Isaiah 5:19, Isaiah 5:24, Isaiah 10:20, Isaiah 12:6, Isaiah 17:7, Isaiah 29:19, Isaiah 29:23, Isaiah 30:11, Isaiah 30:12, Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 31:1, Isaiah 37:23, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 41:16, Isaiah 41:20, Isaiah 43:3, Isaiah 43:14, Isaiah 45:11 KJV, Isaiah 47:4 KJV, Isaiah 48:17 KJV, Isaiah 497 KJV, Isaiah 54:5, Isaiah 55:5, Isaiah 60:9, Isaiah 60:14 Jeremiah 50:29, Jeremiah 51:5, Mark 1:24 KJV, Luke 4:34).
57. We know, hence, that Jesus is the Holy One (Mark 1:24, Luke 4:34) according to the fallen angels who know Him, which means that Jesus is YHWH God, the Holy One of Israel.
58. Who is the Creator with the advent of Jesus? Jesus (John 1:1-3).
59. Can there be duplication or 2 Creators in Heaven: YHWH and JESUS? No. YHWH IS JESUS (Romans 10:9-10). God the Father and Jesus cannot be both the Savior because One of them died for our redemption not both. God the Father sent Jesus to die (John 3:16). The One and only One Saviour, who is YHWH God, cannot send a surrogate to die in His place, as the Liar claims.
60. Who, in Heaven, is like YHWH God in acting and in talking? He is Angel of YHWH (Genesis 22:1, 11-12,15-16, Exodus 23:20-23, 32:24, Revelation 22:16) because YHWH God says that His name is in Angel of YHWH who also ministered (Luke 2:9, Exodus 3:2-5) to YHWH as His Bodyguard while YHWH God lived as a human on earth (Matthew 1:20,24; 2:13, 19-21, 28:2). There is no indefinite or ‘an’ angel who was sent to minister openly to human. The Angels are well identified. Hence, if Michael in Hebrew means ‘who is like God’, Michael must be Angel of YHWH because YHWH God says His name is in Him and, as such, He talks, acts like YHWH but does not forgive. Angel of YHWH (NOT YHWH Himself) was commissioned to take the Israelites to the promised land (Exodus 23:20-23, 32:24, Daniel 10:13,21; 12:1, Revelation 12:7-9). Angel of YHWH or Michael is not YHWH but two distinct Beings (Jude 1:9, Genesis 16:11). Angel of YHWH or Michael [who is like God] cannot be Jesus (Luke 2:11. Romans 10:9-11, Philippians 2:9-11) because He ministered to Jesus on earth, as referenced and aforementioned. Besides, an Angel may not be worshipped (Revelation 19:10, 22:8-9, Hebrew 1:6, Matthew 4:9-10). We know that Satan, like everyone else in Heaven except obviously God the Father, worshipped Jesus according to the epistles to the Hebrews (Hebrews 1:6) but successfully get many men to worship him (Matthew 24:5,11, Revelation 13:8) instead of Jesus (Matthew 2:2,8, Revelation 14:7,John 1:1-3).
61. Jesus (YHOSHUA) being YHWH God Creator is ‘our Father’ not ‘the Father’ (Isaiah 63:16, John 17:25).
62. What is the difference between God the Father and YHWH God? God the Father was not known until Jesus made His existence known (John 17:26). God the Father had not been seen in any shape or form nor heard (Deuteronomy 5:24, John 5:37) but YHWH God was known worldwide (Malachi 1:11), had been seen in various shapes and form by Abraham (Genesis 18:1-2), Moses, and the Israelites on Sinai. In particular, Moses saw the back of YHWH God (Exodus 33:23) while, again, God the Father had never been seen.
63. YHWH God is called a man of war, which also indicates that YHWH God was to become flesh (Exodus 15:3).
64. What is the difference between Jesus and YHWH? Jesus was born with the name YHWH (Isaiah 45:21, Luke 2:11, Romans 10:9-10). Jesus identifies Himself with YHWH God by assuming His name, His attributes, and His titles on earth like Creator (John 1:1-3). Jesus did not come to earth to take the place of another Being in Heaven to die instead of that other Being in Heaven, as the Liar teaches. Jesus is the Holy YHWH whom Mary was carrying in her womb (Luke 1:35) because He also says that the Old Testament testifies of Him (John 5:39).
65. John 3:16: Jesus [not YHWH (unless YHWH is Jesus), not God the Father, not the Holy Spirit] is the only name to believe in to be saved and no one can bypass Jesus to go to God the Father (John 14:16). In other words, if Jehovah is your God because Jehovah is not Jesus or Jesus is Archangel Michael, Jehovah is not actually your God.
66. We know that YHWH God, before Jesus, was the only name to believe in to be saved. Hence, we know and confess that Jesus is YHWH (John 3:16) to be saved (Romans 10:9-11).
67. How do YHWH and Jesus square off in claiming themselves the only name in which there is salvation (Isaiah 43:11, John 3:16, Acts 4:12)? Jesus was translated to earth via Mary’s womb. Jesus is not a new Being but an earthly name for the translated heavenly Being.
68. How do YHWH and Jesus square off in calling on us to be their witnesses (Isaiah 44:8, Acts 1:8)? They do not, if you are allowed to understand the parables of Jesus or have been recipients of His revelation.
69. We know that Jesus only spoke in parables (Matthew 13:34-35) which not everyone is given to understand (Matthew 13:11). Hence, we understand the proliferation of differing christian denominations.
70. We know that no one on his own can know who Jesus and God the Father is, unless Jesus chooses to reveal it to whomever (Luke 10:22). Hence, no theological degree is required to get to know or teach who Jesus and God the Father is. Hence, we understand the proliferation of differing christian denominations.
71. We know that Jesus was killed because the Jews realized that, by His deeds and His parables and by His forgiving of sins which is only the prerogative of YHWH God, He was passing for YHWH God, which is blasphemy that is punishable by death (Mark 2:7, Luke 5:21, John 10:31-33).
72. We know that Jesus was born already King of the Jews and is the original King of Israel, who is YHWH God, as He was recognized by Nathaniel, the Magi, Pilate, and by the declaration of Jesus Himself (Zephaniah 3:15, John 1:49, Matthew 2:2, 27:11,42; John 12:13, 19:19-21).
73. None of the Old Testaments holidays may be observed because they were fulfilled and tied only to the land of Israel or to the Temple (Exodus 12:15, Leviticus 23:10, Deuteronomy 16:5-6).
74. Worship in the Temple is no more. Worship in spirit is sought by God the Father (John 4:1-29).
75. We may not pray to any human being dead or alive, graven or carved images of anyone or anything because it is idolatry (Exodus 20:1-5, 34:14).
76. We do not pray to Jesus anymore (Isaiah 65:24, Hebrews 1:6) but to God the Father in the name of Jesus as He teaches us because Jesus died to reconcile us with the Father (Matthew 6:9, Luke 11:2, Matthew 6:6-8) but, to be saved, we must confess that YHWH God is Jesus and that He was resurrected (Romans 10:9-11).
77. We know that Jesus, just like the Prophet Jonah, must have spent three days and three nights buried to fulfill His prophetical bet of the exact length of His death and resurrection (Matthew 12:39, 16:4, Mark 8:12, Luke 11:29).
78. Jesus was risen on the first of the seven sabbaths, which is a Saturday (Matthew 28:1, Mark 16:1-2, Luke 24:1, John 20:1-2, Leviticus 23:15-22). Hence, Jesus was resurrected on a Saturday not on a Sunday as it is erroneously translated in many translations of the Greek New Testament.
79. We know, hence, that if Jesus was risen on a Saturday, it implies that He died on a Wednesday to fulfill the sign of Jonah which was a bet of His authority as being YHWH God (Matthew 12:39, 16:4, Mark 8:12, Luke 11:29).
80. Only the remembrance of His last meal with the disciples can be observed or celebrated as a religious Holiday during Passover date (Luke 22:19-20,1 Corinthians 11:24-25).
81. We know that the dead has no more part with the living on this earth and with God (Psalms 6:5, Ecclesiastes 9:5, Mark 12:27).
82. We know that where two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus they constitute a church (Matthew 18:20).
83. Jesus commissioned His Apostles and Paul to take His Gospel out of Zion as prophesied in Micah and Isaiah (Micah 4;1-2, Isaiah 2:1-3) that the Law was to go out of Zion to the world, to make disciples, baptize them by immersion, teach them the whole Torah which went out of Zion for total compliance (Matthew 28:18).
84. We know that Jesus can be found only in the Torah (Old Testament) which also gives eternal life (John 5:39).
85. We know that the Torah which includes the seventh day sabbath was for all mankind, not only for the Jews, because Numbers 15:15-16 makes the Jews and the alien equal before YHWH God. Also, YHWH promised a better place to the converted alien above the Jews (Isaiah)
86. Jesus declares that nothing in the Torah may be changed, that is, the Torah is immutable. Therefore, it is not in line with God when we reject a commandment of God because we are not Jews because failing to comply with even one of the commands of the Torah leads leads to loss of salvation (Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:17, 21:33, James 2:10).
87. We know that those who know the Torah but did not fully comply with its behavioral rules will be judged by the Torah and those who did not know the rules of the Torah will perish (not excused or forgiven) without the Torah (Romans 2:12, James 2:12).
88. When the Torah decrees any behavior to be acceptable or forbidden, we totally agree with Moses, no matter if such behavior is taboo in our society because not one iota may change in Moses (Matthew 5:17-18). In other words, when the Torah forbids a behavior we concur with Moses, no matter if is taboo in our culture because not one iota may change in Moses (Deuteronomy 17:11,20; 28:14, Joshua 1:7; 23:6, Proverbs 4:27).
89. Man is free, however, to either accept or reject the Torah. Jesus knocks and appeals to every heart to let Him in (Revelation 3:20, Deuteronomy 30:19-20). Even falsely teaching from the Torah leads to eternal death (Mark 7:7) because it makes us a liar like Satan who lied to Eve (Genesis 3:1-4, 2 Corinthians 11:3).
90. The word of the Prophets are infallible because they were given to them by YHWH God. Therefore, no so called modern prophets may be excused when their prophecies did not come to pass on the ground that they are human beings (Deuteronomy 13:1-5, 18:20), because many churches comprise agents of Satan disguised as Angels of light but teach falsehood (Matthew 24:11,24; 2 Corinthians 11:14-15, 2 Corinthians 2:11, 2 Peter 2:11, 1 John 4:1).
91. We are commanded to review our beliefs to ascertain that they are in line with the Bible and not teachings or doctrines or additions of man (Acts 17:11, 2 Corinthians 13:5) to the word of God.
92. We know that many translations of the Bible can also lead to eternal death because the translators intentionally depart from the message of the original tongues of the manuscripts of the Bible (Matthew 28:1, Mark 16:1-2, Luke 24:1, John 20:1, Hebrews 1:8). Hence, we know that we cannot base our faith in any one translation but on a variety of them to garner the truth by constantly referring to the originals (Daniel 12:4, Psalms 78:5, Isaiah 8:20, Deuteronomy 4:2, 12:32, Proverbs 30:6, Isaiah 1:13, Revelation 22:18-19).
93. Accepting the gospel of Jesus or the Torah which went out of Zion (Micah 4:1-2, Isaiah 2:1-3) to the Gentiles entails carrying a cross not wealth behind Jesus (Matthew 10:38, 16:34; Mark 8:34, 10:21; Luke 9:23, 14:27).
94. No one may be forced into a union without freely consenting to it as Rebekah consented (Genesis 24:27-59) and as even God sought the consent of the mother of Jesus who agreed to the choice (Genesis 24, Luke 1:26-38).
95. We are to be perfect or holy like God the Father to be saved (James 2:10, Deuteronomy 18:13).
96. We must follow the command of Jesus to love each other as a sign of discipleship in Jesus (John 13:34-35, John 15:12,17, Romans 12:10, 13:8, Galatians 5:13, Ephesians 4:2, 1 Thessalonians 3:12, 1 Peter 1:22, 1 Peter 3:8,1 John 3:11,23).
97. We do not accept tithes but offerings because Moses does not call tithing silver or money.
98. We may not be engaged in politics which promote the national adoption of any biblical commandment as law of the land. Jesus commissioned the Disciples to make disciples, baptize, and teach those individuals who believe in Him, not to establish nor support governments in order to biblicise the society.
Jesus did not commission the Apostles to go lobby governments to legislate in favor of any biblical command or forbiddance. The great commission is not about abortion or homosexuality only but the whole Torah that went out of Zion. We may not witness against one manner of killing but all manners of killing because the Bible does not say ‘thou shall not kill by abortion’ but ‘thou shall not kill’. Thus, we believe that no governmental effort to uphold or reject anything in the Bible for their society can be of God because Jesus favors an individual appeal to bring all to repentance (Revelation 3:20).
99. We know that life on earth will not get better as we are closer and closer to the close of this world. We know that, according to Jesus, the Faith will not increase but will be in the brink of being overtaken by darkness.
100. The sabbath day started at evening which is 4 PM (Jewish 12th hour) during daylight time (Deuteronomy 23:11, Psalms 55:17) according to Passover time reckoning (John 19:14, Mark 15:25, 33-34; Luke 23:44). John, who was physically present at the Crucifixion site (John 19:27), places the events of the Passion of Jesus in Roman time and the others in Jewish time. The 6th hour Roman time corresponds to the 3rd hour Jewish time (John 19:14, Mark 15:1,25). The preparation was at 12 PM (Jewish ninth hour), according to the aforementioned biblical references and historical data from Josephus (Antiquities of the Jews, Book 16, Chapter 6, section 2).
101. We know that the Torah calls for the total isolation or quarantine of anyone who gets infected in a plague or pandemic by an infectious disease like leprosy, for example. If the infected persons have to take to the streets they were to announce themselves as unclean so bystanders could take precautions or social distance themselves. The Torah allows for the return of the infected person into society only when the person has been proven to be cleared of the disease (Leviticus 13 and 14) by the authorities. So, God was there but did not promise supernatural protection against leprosy and, thus, will not protect if we do not to listen to the authorities who call for means to control the infectious disease (Deuteronomy 24:8), as even commanded in Moses: isolation, quarantine, social distancing (Deuteronomy 24:8).