Belief and public confession with the mouth that Jesus is Jehovah is the main limiting factor to salvation. John 8:24, Romans 10:9-11. SELF-holiness (Leviticus 20:7-8) is the other necessary requirement for salvation (Hebrews 12:14).
Therefore, I said to you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I AM [YAHWEH], you will die in your sins. John 8:24 LITV
Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification [holiness] without which no man shall see the Lord: Hebrews 12:14 ASV
SALVATION IS FROM CONFESSION NOT BELIEF, TEACHES APOSTLE PAUL.
The ONLY means of salvation is confession with our own mouth that Jesus is I AM, that is, Jehovah.
The love of Father that brings about His grace unto our justification by Jesus for our salvation does not save or cannot save any believer but only establishes the framework for salvation, which is eternal life. That is the only plausible framework of real salvation, according to John 3:16.
Now, to enter into the framework of salvation requires belief in Jesus (John 3:16) who was chosen Father to execute the plan of salvation and to tell us everything that Father requires (John 4:25) from all men to become eligible for salvation (Matthew 7:21).
The framework of salvation by grace had been determined way before the Creation of our world, according to 2 Timothy 1:9.
Because salvation by grace was set up before times eternal, the love of God, His grace, His justification is at the disposal of everyone before we even existed. That is why the foundation of the plan of salvation, that is, love, grace, and justification by Jesus cannot save anyone.
The framework of salvation was ready for Adam and Eve before they sinned and after they sinned. Since they sinned, Jehovah God had to be incarnated to complete the platform or framework of salvation.
Thus, every single human born on this earth after Adam and Eve already had been predestined for salvation, no matter what we turned out to be when we grow up, to choose to follow only Jesus to live eternally or to die the second death by following the beast or one of his disguised ministers of light.
In other words, the ones who were born to grow up to repent to follow Jesus only had been predestined for salvation by grace before times eternal (2 Timothy 1:9) just as well as the ones who were born to grow up to NOT repent to NOT follow Jesus had been also predestined for salvation by grace before times eternal.
So, every believer and every non-believer had been predestined for salvation before times eternal. Hence, both sinners and holy ones are saved by the love, the grace, and the justification of God. Yet, consequently, the love, the grace, the justification of God does not and cannot save anyone.
If we choose the framework or platform for salvation when we grow up (John 3:16), there are requirements to successfully complete the program for salvation as outlined in Matthew 7:21, Mark 7:7, John 8:24, 14:21-23, Romans 10:9-11, Colossians 2:16-17, Ezekiel 33:13, Hebrews 12:14, Revelation 3:20-21.
If we choose to not follow all the requirements of the program of salvation or to totally reject the predestined salvation for all, we will end up in the lake of fire with Satan.
What must we all do to be sanctified by Jesus (Leviticus 20:7-8) and to be welcomed by Him in the escape vessel to predestined salvation for all (John 3:16)?
We must repent to become a new creature who lives holy and die holy (Leviticus 19:2, 20:7-8, Numbers 15:40, John 14:21-23, Hebrews 12:14, 1 Peter 1:15-16) because God is holy and does not hang out with sinners (John 9:31) AND recognize and confess with our own mouth (Romans 10:9-11) that Jesus is Jehovah God (the LORD, Lord in English) because, in John 8:24, Jesus says that we will die in our sins if we do not believe that He is Jehovah (I AM).
Those who decide to follow the teachings or doctrines of men (Mark 7:7) to teach and preach that Jesus is Archangel Michael or Angel of Jehovah void their worship and will die in their sins, even if they became holy, according to John 8:24.
Because salvation predated Creation, all men and women, believing and unbelieving, gays and straight, have been saved by grace.
In other words, none of us may claim to be saved by grace to not keep the seventh day sabbath or to eat whatever we like or to reject anything in the Law of Moses that we dot like to satisfy the flesh because we are not saved by works.
We are not saved by works because our salvation was already set before times eternal, before the Creation of anything, according to 2 Timothy 1:9.
Jesus came to seal salvation and to bring all men, gays and straight, out of Babylon, to repentance so that we believe in Jesus only to behave acceptably to be holy (Leviticus 20:7-8) by sacrificing our bodies to God as a holy offering (Romans 12:1-2) to be eligible for the already prepared free gift of salvation of before times eternal.
2 Timothy 1:8-10 ASV
(8) Be not ashamed therefore of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but suffer hardship with the gospel according to the power of God;
(9) who saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before times eternal,
(10) but hath now been manifested by the appearing of our Saviour Christ Jesus, who abolished death, and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
John 7:15-17 ASV
(15) The Jews therefore marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
(16) Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself.
We, witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth, primarily witness that, according to John 8:24 and Romans 10:9-11, to not die in our sins (to be saved),
1) we all must confess with our own mouth that Yehoshua (Jesus) is 'I AM' who is, according to Exodus 3:13-15, YAHWEH Elohim (not 'Angel of YHWH' nor 'Archangel Michael' per Hebrews chapter 1) because salvation comes from confession not by belief, according to Apostle Paul in Romans 10:9-11 and not by the blood of Jesus which was poured only for the remission of the sins of the repentant sinners not for active sinners
2) we must be holy, sinless like Jesus, according to commandment of holiness of Leviticus 20:7-8 because if we do not overcome our sins to become holy on our own ('sanctify yourselves'), do not live holy in all manner of living (1 Peter 1:15-16), and do not die holy (Ezekiel 33:13, James 2:10) we will not be saved according to Hebrews 12:14.
3) We witness that holiness is attained upon repentance to pledge to keep all the commandments of Jesus without leaving even one out (Numbers 15:40, Ezekiel 33:13), upon confession and remission of all our sins by Jesus, and upon baptism.
4) We witness that holiness is required to be eligible for the salvation of the holy (saint) ones, the ex-sinners, by the grace of Yehoshua Messiah YAHWEH (Jesus Christ the LORD) because Jesus came to bring sinners to holiness upon repentance (Luke 5:32).
5) We witness that, according to John 9:31, God does not hear or listen to sinners because, according to Luke 5:32, God (YHWH) became flesh and died to bring us, fallen sinners, to repentance unto holiness (Matthew 6:10, Hebrews 12:14) in order to give us the second chance to immortality if we live and die sinless (holy).
6) We witness that, according to Ezekiel 33:13 and James 2:10, because God made man perfect, holy, and eternal like Him according to Genesis 1:26-27, Psalms 82:6-7, and John 10:34-36, it takes only one sin to lose our salvation.
7) We witness that there are two versions of the gospel of salvation being taught and preached in the world, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, because Satan has been disguised as a messenger of light and has deacons (ministers, servants) at his service spreading the false gospel of salvation of sinners and not of the holy (saint) because of the claim that man cannot be perfect or holy, contrary to Leviticus 20:7-8 and 1 Peter 1:15-16, and that, as such, the righteousness and the blood of Jesus will save the active sinners who believe in Jesus .
8) We witness that, according to Apostle Paul in Galatians 2:15-18, Jesus cannot be followed by sinners because He is not a Deacon (Minister, Servant) of sins and because we may not go back to our previous sin (s) or continue living in them upon repentance.
9) We witness that the believers who overcame sin (Revelation 3:20-21) to live and die holy will live, at the re-creation of all things (Revelation 21:5), on the brand-new earth and not a restored or refurbished version of this earth as the disguised deacons (ministers, servants) of the Adversary described it
10) We witness that God calls upon His people to come out of Babylon (Christianity and Protestantism which disagrees with Judaism in at least one doctrine (Ezekiel 33:13-20, James 2:10, Revelation 14:12) in Revelation 18:4 and to gather (synagogue) into one flock according to John 10:16, 27.
11) We witness that the Church of Jesus is made of holy (saint) ones according to the commandment of self-holiness of Leviticus 20:7-8 and that she is not made of a mix of sinners (Revelation 18:4) according to the greetings of the Epistles of Apostle Paul to the holy ones (saints) of the first Churches of the New Testament and not to sinners (1 Corinthians chapter 5).
Satan has hacked and duplicated the evangelism of Jesus, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, to lead many to the lake of fire to be tormented day and night
and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood; Revelation 1:5 ASV
But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 ASV
I Ihon youre brother and copanyon in tribulacion, and in the kyngdome and paciece which is in Iesu Christe, was in the yle of Pathmos for the worde of God, and for ye witnessynge of Iesu Christe. Revelation 1:9 Coverdale, 1535 AD
JESUS DID NOT COMMISSION THE APOSTLES TO BE WITNESSES OF JEHOVAH BUT HIS WITNESSES, WITNESSES OF JESUS OF NAZARETH BECAUSE JESUS IS JEHOVAH. ACTS 1:8. GOD THE FATHER AND HIS SON CANNOT BE COMPETING AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR THEIR OWN WITNESSES: Witnesses of A God the Father Jehovah versus Witnesses of His Son Jesus of Nazareth? IMPOSSIBLE! ILLOGICAL!
However, no sinners will be saved (Luke 5:32, John 9:31) by any means, according to Ezekiel 33:13, James 2:10, Romans 2:13, Hebrews 12:14, 1 Peter 1:15-16, because sinners must repent to become holy even choosing death over sinning (Hebrews 12:4, 14). Otherwise, there will be no judgment (Romans 2:12). The blood of Jesus was shed for our past sins not our current sins.