We, witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth, primarily witness that, according to John 8:24 and Romans 10:9-11, to not die in our sins (to be saved),
1) we all must confess with our mouth that Yehoshua (Jesus) is 'I AM' who is, according to Exodus 3:13-15, YAHWEH Elohim (not 'Angel of YHWH' nor 'Archangel Michael') and
2) witness that, upon repentance, confession and remission of all our sins, and baptism, we do become holy and must continue to live and die holy by doing all the will of God (Leviticus 11:44, 19:2, 20:7, Numbers 15:40, Matthew 7:21, John 14:21-24) to be eligible for the salvation by grace of Yehoshua Messiah YAHWEH (Jesus Christ the LORD)
3) because, according to John 9:31, God does not hear or listen to sinners because, according to Luke 5:32, God (YHWH) became flesh and died to bring us, fallen sinners, to repentance unto holiness in order to give us a second chance to immortality, if we live and die sinless according to Ezekiel 33:13, because God made man an eternal God like Him, according to Genesis 1:26-27, Psalms 82:6-7, and John 10:34-36,
4) so that, at the re-creation of all things (Revelation 21:5), we can live on the brand-new (not restored or refurbished as the agents of the Adversary described it) world to come, and see His (Yehoshua [Iesus, Jesus] Messiah YHWH) face, according to Revelation 21.
AGAIN, ONLY the sinners who confess with their mouth (Romans 10:10) that Jesus is YHWH and who repented to become holy, live holy, and die holy will be saved by grace not the sinners (Luke 5:32). If that is not the case, then all the sinners of the world, believers and unbelievers, will be saved because all those who claim Jesus as their Redeemer and Savior but reject one doctrine from Judaism are also sinners according to Ezekiel 33:13 and James 2:10. >>
Satan has hacked and duplicated the evangelism of Jesus, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood; Revelation 1:5 ASV
But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 ASV
I Ihon youre brother and copanyon in tribulacion, and in the kyngdome and paciece which is in Iesu Christe, was in the yle of Pathmos for the worde of God, and for ye witnessynge of Iesu Christe. Revelation 1:9 Coverdale, 1535 AD
Besides being the ONLY designated Redeemer and Saviour of the world, confessing with our own mouth who Jesus is before He became flesh is one of the requirements to be eligible for salvation, according to John 8:24 and Romans 10:9-11.
Thus, the Apostles were to train or educate all nations in following Christian Judaism to prepare them to get Jesus to reveal Himself to them in order to believe in Him to be saved (John 3:16, 14:21-23, Galatians 2:16).
The Apostles did not go out of Jerusalem, out of Zion, with a different culture to be adjusted according to the norms of the society where the evangel of Jesus lands, other than the one prescribed in Moses and the Prophets once for all and which was sealed long ago in the desert before the conquest of Canaan (Matthew 5:17-18, Leviticus 19:2).
The culture of salvation for all believers, here on earth (Matthew 6:10), Jews and Gentiles, as long as our world exists (Matthew 5:17-18), remains Moses and the Prophets, that is, Judaism, according to the teaching of Jesus in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16:27-31.
What is the grade of your Christian Judaism education? Is it of man (Mark 7:7) or is it of Jesus (John 3:16) from Moses, His Prophets, and His Apostles?
If it is from Jesus, you will come to understand that we all (Revelation 17:1,15) must come out of apostate Christianity (Babylon) to go back to Apostolic Christian Judaism in order to be saved (Revelation 18:4).
WE ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE OURSELVES HOLY (SANCTIFY OURSELVES) ON OUR OWN, LIVING ACCORDING TO THE WORD, TO BE SANCTIFIED BY JESUS. JOHN 17:17.
I. We must all confess with our mouth, that is, publicly, that Jesus is YHWH Elohim to not die in our sins but to be saved (John 8:24, Exodus 3:13-15, Romans 10:9-11, Luke 10:22, 1 Corinthians 12:3) because, in Hebrew, Yehoshua (Jesus) was born Messiah YHWH (Christ [the] LORD, in English) according to Luke 2:11 and Matthew 1:21, the Redeemer and Saviour just like YHWH Elohim in the Israelite Bible (Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:6, John 7:42).
II. The grace of God is only for the salvation for the 'former sinners' (Luke 5:32) who became holy (saint, sanctified) like God, live in holiness and die in holiness (Matthew 6:10, Leviticus 19:2, 1 Peter 1:16, Ezekiel 33:13, Romans 28:7), not for current sinners.
III. If we overcame (Revelation 3:20-22), we will live on a brand-new world, a brand-new earth, according to Revelation 21:1-7, and not on this earth which would be restored or refurbished, as the disguised messengers of Satan teach.
IV. Know that, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Satan is out there disguised as messengers of light preaching his customized version of the gospel to successfully lead many astray to burn with him in the lake of fire, according to Revelation 2:11; 20:6,14; 21:8.
V. Hence, we must heed the three messages of the three Angels in Revelation 14:6-11) to worship the Creator Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah YHWH Elohim (John 8:24, 4:21-24) to not get the mark of the beast, his number or his name by becoming holy (Revelation 14:12, John 14:21-23, Ezekiel 33:13) and obey the call of God to not burn day and night with him in lake of fire (Revelation 21:8) but to get out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4) to join apostolic Christian Judaism, aka, faith of Jesus, if we are serious about our salvation.
John 8:24 ASV
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Exodus 3:13-15 ASV
(13) And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? (14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. (15) And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Leviticus 19:1-2 ASV
(1) And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying, (2) Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy; for I Jehovah your God am holy.
1 Peter 1:15-16 ASV
(15) but like as he who called you is holy, be ye yourselves also holy in all manner of living; (16) because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy.
Ezekiel 33:10-20 ASV
(13) When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die.
Revelation 19:10 ASV
(10) And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold the testimony [witness] of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony [witness] of Jesus is the spirit of [the] prophecy.
Revelation 1:3 ASV
(3) Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Revelation 22:7 ASV
(7) And behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.
If we could have been saved with one sin (Ezekiel 33:13), having repented, there would be no need for YHWH Elohim the Creator of all things to become flesh, to live without sinning, to die, and to claim victory over death to secure our victory unto immortality when God Father raised Him out of the dead ones. Death would not exist anyway if we could carry one sin and be excused or sanctified with the sin.
Thus, logically, we must be free of sin, without sin, be holy to be sanctified by Jesus, so He can put His seal of grace on us to save us for God Father. Think about it!
In other words, our Redeemer, Saviour, and Shepherd YHWH is telling us that, as it is written, 'Be ye without sin, for I, Yehoshua Messiah YHWH, the 'I AM', am without sin, as My Father is without sin and all heaven (Matthew 6:10)'. Leviticus 19:2.
We teach the CRAZY (to many) but TRUE doctrines of salvation which you never heard of before in the churches or synagogues of the disguised messengers of Satan (according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15), because, obviously, Satan does not want you to know the 100% of what it takes to be saved. Salvation is obtained with 100% grade in the sanctification exam of Jesus, nothing less, according to Ezekiel 33:13 and James 2:10. Adam and Eve passed on to us the original sin with only 1 sin which dropped us to death with a 99% grade, the death which only the very YHWH Creator Himself can pay by dying to give back to us our immortality as Gods (Psalms 82:6, John 10:34-36) to God Father whom He revealed to men when He became flesh.