The Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth is the resistance movement against Satan and his agents to push back on his false doctrines, to educate all generations to come how to resist the Apocalyptic Wild Beast, and, thus, to overcome him with their blood.
Revelation 14:6-7 LITV
(6) And I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having [echoing] an everlasting gospel [evangel] to proclaim [to evangelize on] to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and tribe and tongue and people,
(7) saying in a great voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come; also, Worship "Him who has made the heaven, and the earth, and the sea," and the springs of waters. Ex. 20:11
We must become witnesses of Jesus (Acts 1:8) of Nazareth (John 1:45, 18:1-11) to evangelize all people:
1. to make the world know the good news (gospel, evangel) of the messages of the three Angels of Revelation 14:6-13, about who to worship and to obey to be marked for eternal life and to come out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4), because Babylon which kills His saints has fallen and is about to be judged and about to be destroyed with anyone who worships the beast and his image through his agents and who takes his mark.
2. to witness to the world (Acts 1:8) the TRUE Jesus who is not Archangel Michael but YHWH God (Exodus 23:20-23, Hebrews 1:6, Jude 1:9-10, John 8:56),
3. to call out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4, Jeremiah 51) into one Flock (John 10:16) those who can hear His true voice (John 10:16,27) to believe ONLY in Him, to follow AFTER Him (John 10:27), to make disciples of them, to baptize them, to teach them unfiltered (John 12:49, 14:10, 17:8) to observe all things whatsoever that Jesus our Brother commanded (Psalms 22:22, Hebrews 2:9-12, Mark 16:15-16, Luke 24:47, Matthew 28:18) commanded to train all of us fallen gods (Genesis 1:26-27, Psalms 82:6-7, John 10:34-36, Colossians 1:1-23),
4. to enable those who believe to take advantage of the guaranteed eternal life promise of John 3:16 on the brand-new earth and heavens (2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1-2, 5; Isaiah 65:17-19, 66:22) that replace these ones which will burn out with fire (2 Peter 3:10-12).
5. To come to understand, upon the revelation of Jesus of the Godhead to us (Luke 10;22, John 8:19), that Jesus is Jehovah God our Father Creator (Isaiah 44:24; 45:12,18, John 1, Hebrews 1, 1 Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16-17, Ephesians 3:9) to worship (Isaiah 64:8, John 5:37; 14:7,9; 15:24), according to the messages of the three Angels (Revelation 14), who was born and was announced to the shepherds as the Hebrew 'MESSIAH YHWH' (Luke 2:11), which, when translated, reads 'CHRIST LORD' in English, because the world did not know God the Father whom only Jesus made known (revealed) to us (John 8:19; 15:21; 16:3; 17:25, Luke 10:22).
6. to claim back our immortality (Revelation 2:7; 22:14,19) with our Brother and our Father Jehovah God and with His and Our God the Father (John 3:16) on the brand-new [not restored or refurbished] earth (Isaiah 66:22, 2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1,5) with new heavens (Isaiah 65:17, Revelation 20:11), with no sea, without a moon (Revelation 21:23), without sun (Revelation 21:23), with no more light (Revelation 22:5) because Jesus is The Light of Genesis who kindled our universe instantly before He even called the sun to existence (Isaiah 60:19-20),
7. by the belief (Galatians 2:16, Revelation 2:13,19; 13:10; 14:12), the blood (Revelation 7:14; 12:11), and the grace (Acts 15:11; Ephesians 2:5; Ephesians 2:8; 2 Timothy 1:9) of our Brother and Father Jehovah (Revelation 1:5, 7:14, 12:11) who became flesh (Luke 2:11) and is known as Joshua (Jesus) among men (Matthew 1:21,25; Luke 1:31; 2:11) and to be witnessed as Jehovah (Revelation 10:9-11, Philippians 2:9-11) and that He was risen on a Saturday [not Sunday, per the Greek manuscripts], the first of the seven sabbaths (Matthew 28:1, Romans 10:9-11, Leviticus 23:15-22),
8. so that Jesus can commute our death sentence (1 Corinthians 5:7, Romans 5:6; 5:8; 8:34; 14:9; 14:15; 1 Corinthians 8:11; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:14, Galatians 2:20) and secure us victory over death (John 3:16, Matthew 12:20; 1 Corinthians 15:54,55,57; 1 John 5:4; Revelation 15:2) through the belief of Him (Galatians 2;16),
9. and win the privilege to sit on thrones with Him, Jesus, our Brother, Father, Savior, Redeemer Messiah (Christ) Jehovah and with God the Father (Revelation 3:21),
10. to be priests of God the Father (Revelation 1:6, 5:10), and to reign or to be kings (2 timothy 2:12, Revelation 5:10, 20:6, 22:5) with a new name (Revelation 2:17; 3:12), and to rule over the nations (Revelation 2:26-28). If we overcome, we will have more light about the nations on which we will have authority or rule,
11. if we keep all His commandments (Revelation 12:11,17, 19:10, 22:8-9,14) and we reject ALL OTHER UNSOUND DOCTRINES which are not according to Moses and the Prophets (1 Timothy 1: 10-11, Deuteronomy 4:2, Luke 16:29-31, Matthew 5;17-18) to become holy (1 Timothy 2:8) with the mark of Jesus (Revelation 14) on our foreheads, to overcome the beast, his image, and to not get his mark and not partake in his punishment in the lake of fire (Revelation 14),
From the perspective of John 3:16 and Revelation 21:1, Jesus is not looking to make this earth a better place. Rather, Jesus is looking to salvage any of the few willing souls who want to escape the destruction of evil and of this blood-stained earth.
To be a witness of Jesus you must be chosen by Jesus to be revealed Jesus, hence, be able to hear His voice and understand His language of parables. Do you know who Jesus is to witness Him? If you know Jesus you can never oppose His commandments or say that He is Archangel Michael.
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? (16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 16:15-17 KJV
(15) But when it was the good pleasure of God, who separated me, even from my mother's womb, and called me through his grace, (16) to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the Gentiles; straightway I conferred not with flesh and blood: Galatians 1:15-16 ASV
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:27 KJV
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? Matthew 13:10 KJV
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: Matthew 13:34 KJV
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. John 10:16 KJV
But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 ASV
(46) For if you believed in Moses, you also believed in Me, for that one writes concerning Me. (47) However, if in the writings of that one you do not believe, how 'in the my declarations' will you believe? John 5:46-47 ACLT
A faithful translation of the Greek manuscripts sheds light on many controversial and contentious doctrines on the Divinity (YHWH ELOHIM) of Jesus. John 5:30-47 is one of the examples. Many if not all translations of John 5:46 make the verse reads as a supposition when it is rather a plain statement, as I have translated it keeping the same past or imperfect tense of the verb 'believed' in the Greek manuscript.
"All things were delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father; and who is the Father, except the Son, and he to whom the Son may desire to reveal Him." Luke 10:22 LITV
During His Ministry, Jesus was acting as YHWH God by His deeds and parables (John 5:39).
He caught the attention of the people as having been extraordinary (Matthew 9:33, 12:23, Mark 1:27, 7:37, Luke 4:36).
He was, for example, caught forgiving sins, which is the prerogative of YHWH God (Mark 2:7). It was not blasphemy because blasphemy is a sin (Leviticus 24:16, Mark 7:22). Jesus is not a sinner (John 8:46). Hence, the very charges of blasphemy (Matthew 9:1-7, Mark 2:7) attest that Jesus is YHWH God because Jesus would have never slandered God.
Many teach that the charge of blasphemy is only an accusation by the Jews because Jesus never says that He is YHWH God.
Jesus never denied that He was not YHWH God (John 10:33)! He teaches that He is in many parables, which, according to Jesus, not anyone can understand (Mathew 13, Psalms 78:2) and by many declarations (Luke 24:27, 44, John 5:39, et cetera).
Jesus does say that with His mouth that He is Jehovah God except that He admits it but in parables (Matthew 13:34). John 5:39 is one of many examples of the declarations of Jesus that He is the Main Character in the Scriptures. Who is the Main Character of the Old Testament? Jehovah God.
Jesus says that Moses wrote about Him (John 5:46).
Jesus says that the Sabbath day belongs to Him in Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, Luke 6:5. Since we know that the Sabbath Day belongs to YHWH God or since the Sabbath Day is the personal day of YHWH (Isaiah 58:13), we can infer that, from that parable, Jesus told His compatriots that He is YHWH God.
There are more parables (Matthew 13:34) in the Bible that attest that Jesus is YHWH God.
Jesus is also recognized in the New Testament as the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:42, Mark 15:32, John 1:49, 12:13, 19:21). The King of the Jews is YHWH God (Isaiah 44:6). The various dead kings of the kingdom of Israel are not the 'King of the Jews', as that religion teaches that those dead kings must have also been Jehovahs if the parables in the prophecies of Isaiah 40:9, 62:11, Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:5, John 12:13-15, John 19:21 and their fulfilment make Jesus the King of the Jews or YHWH God. As it was prophesied, that religion brings down the minds of gods (Psalms 82:6, John 10:34) to the abyss of idiocy (1 Timothy 1:10, 2 Timothy 4:3-4) to lead to perdition.
If the Jews were right about Jesus not being Jehovah their God, then Jesus would be an Impostor because as the Faithful Witness (Proverbs 14:15, Revelation 1:5, 2:13, 3:14) He would have failed God the Father by usurping His place as the God of the Jews.
We know that Jesus makes Himself a vehicle of the love of God the Father to speak to us, to minister us, and to teach us the plan that God the Father designed to save us by believing in Jesus (John 3:16) who is the Good Shepherd (Psalms 23:1), His Son, His Incarnated King of the Jews, His Incarnated Jehovah God, according to John 1:49 and the teachings of Jesus in John 17:25 and the messages of the three Angels of Apocalypse 14, the Amen, the Faithful, and true witness (Revelation 3:14).
The question is 'Can you hear the voice of the Good Shepherd Jesus as He says it in John 10:16,27 to know Him, to follow after Him, to comprehend the message of the three Angels of Apocalypse for salvation, and to witness Him and His witness?'
Angel of Jehovah or Angel of Jesus, also known as 'Mine Angel' (Exodus 23:23; Exodus 32:34; Revelation 22:16 KJV) told John not to seal the Apocalypse. Thus, the Apocalypse speaks to every generation to worship Jesus, to witness Him and His witness to be sealed with His mark for salvation and not the mark of death of Satan, according to the messages of the three Angels in Revelation 14.
Do you want to be a member of the true ekklesia, of the true rest, of the true flock of Jesus which teaches and keep ALL the commandments of Jesus without messing with ANY one of them, which imparts the mark of the beast for perdition (James 2:10)?
Because the beast of Apocalypse has transformed himself in Angel of light through his acolytes (2 Corinthians 11:14-15.
John 10:30-36 KJ3
(30) I and the Father are One!
(31) Then again, the Jews took up stones, that they might stone Him.
(32) Jesus answered them, I showed you many good works from My Father. On account of which work of them do you stone Me? (33) The Jews answered Him, saying, We do not stone You concerning a good work, but concerning blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself God [Jehovah].
(34) Jesus answered them, Has it not been written in your Law, “I said, you are gods”? [Psa. 82:6]
(35) If He said those to be gods to whom the Word of God was, and the Scripture cannot be broken,
(36) do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, You blaspheme, because I said, I am Son of God? [John 1:49, Psa 23:1]
Matthew 26:65-66 RV
(65) Then the high priest rent his garments, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy: what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard the blasphemy:
(66) what think ye? They answered and said, He is worthy of death.
Many DENY THAT YHOSHUA MESSIAH IS YHWH GOD IN FLESH, and many deny that HE WAS ALSO RISEN (Matthew 28:11-15) and on a Saturday (Matthew 28:1 YLT). Therefore, TO BE SAVED, ALL OF US BELIEVERS MUST CONFESS WITH OUR OWN MOUTH that JESUS IS YHWH GOD and THAT HE RESURRECTED ON A SATURDAY, THE FIRST OF THE SABBATHS (Romans 10:9-11)
(11) Now at their going, lo! some of the detail, coming into the city, report to the chief priests all that is occurring." (12) And being gathered with the elders, besides holding a consultation, they give a considerable sum of silver to the soldiers, (13) saying, "Say that 'His disciples, coming by night, steal him as we are reposing.'" (14) And if ever this should be heard by the governor, we will persuade him, and we will make you to be without worry." (15) Now they, getting the silver pieces, do according as they were taught. And this word is blazed abroad by the Jews unto today." Matthew 28:11-15 CLV
(9) that, if ever you should be avowing with your mouth the declaration that Jesus is Lord [Lord is Greek for YHWH in Hebrew], and should be believing in your heart that God rouses Him from among the dead, you shall be saved." Romans 10:9 CLV
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel; for from the first day that thou didst set thy heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were heard: and I am come for thy words' sake.
Daniel 10:12 ASV
For this people's heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.
Matthew 13:15 RV
WITNESS OF JESUS BY HIS WITNESSES
Romans 10:9-11 ASV
(9) because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord [YHWH], and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:
(10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
Acts 1:8 ASV
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Revelation 6:9 LITV
(9) And when He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those having been slain for the Word of God, and for the witness which they had.
Revelation 12:17 ASV
(17) And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold [ECHOING] the testimony of Jesus:
Revelation 17:6 CLV
(6) And I perceive the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. And I marvel at perceiving her. The marvel is great!"
Revelation 12:11 CLV
(11) And they conquer him through the blood of the Lambkin, and through the word of their testimony, and they love not their soul, until death."
Revelation 19:10 ASV
(10) And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold [ECHO] the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus is the spirit of (THE) prophecy.
Revelation 20:4 ASV
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 1:9 ASV
(9) I John, your brother and partaker with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Jesus, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God and the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus.