Besides being the ONLY designated Redeemer and Saviour of the world, confessing with our own mouth who Jesus is before He became flesh is one of the requirements to be eligible for salvation, according to John 8:24 and Romans 10:9-11.
Thus, the Apostles were to train or educate all nations in following Christian Judaism to prepare them to get Jesus to reveal Himself to them in order to believe in Him to be saved (John 3:16, 14:21-23, Galatians 2:16).
The Apostles did not go out of Jerusalem, out of Zion, with a different culture to be adjusted according to the norms of the society where the evangel of Jesus lands, other than the one prescribed in Moses and the Prophets once for all and which was sealed long ago in the desert before the conquest of Canaan (Matthew 5:17-18, Leviticus 19:2).
The culture of salvation for all believers, here on earth (Matthew 6:10), Jews and Gentiles, as long as our world exists (Matthew 5:17-18), remains Moses and the Prophets, that is, Judaism, according to the teaching of Jesus in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16:27-31.
What is the grade of your Christian Judaism education? Is it of man (Mark 7:7) or is it of Jesus (John 3:16) from Moses, His Prophets, and His Apostles?
If it is from Jesus, you will come to understand that we all (Revelation 17:1,15) must come out of apostate Christianity (Babylon) to go back to Apostolic Christian Judaism in order to be saved (Revelation 18:4).
I. We must all confess with our mouth, that is, publicly, that Jesus is YHWH Elohim to not die in our sins but to be saved (John 8:24, Exodus 3:13-15, Romans 10:9-11, Luke 10:22, 1 Corinthians 12:3) because, in Hebrew, Yehoshua (Jesus) was born Messiah YHWH (Christ [the] LORD, in English) according to Luke 2:11 and Matthew 1:21, the Redeemer and Saviour just like YHWH Elohim in the Israelite Bible (Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:6, John 7:42).
II. The grace of God is only for the salvation for the 'former sinners' (Luke 5:32) who became holy (saint, sanctified) like God, live in holiness and die in holiness (Matthew 6:10, Leviticus 19:2, 1 Peter 1:16, Ezekiel 33:13, Romans 28:7), not for current sinners.
III. If we overcame (Revelation 3:20-22), we will live on a brand-new world, a brand-new earth, according to Revelation 21:1-7, and not on this earth which would be restored or refurbished, as the disguised messengers of Satan teach.
IV. Know that, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Satan is out there disguised as messengers of light preaching his customized version of the gospel to successfully lead many astray to burn with him in the lake of fire, according to Revelation 2:11; 20:6,14; 21:8.
V. Hence, we must heed the three messages of the three Angels in Revelation 14:6-11) to worship the Creator Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah YHWH Elohim (John 8:24, 4:21-24) to not get the mark of the beast, his number or his name by becoming holy (Revelation 14:12, John 14:21-23, Ezekiel 33:13) and obey the call of God to not burn day and night with him in lake of fire (Revelation 21:8) but to get out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4) to join apostolic Christian Judaism, aka, faith of Jesus, if we are serious about our salvation.
John 8:24 ASV
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Exodus 3:13-15 ASV
(13) And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? (14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. (15) And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Leviticus 19:1-2 ASV
(1) And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying, (2) Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy; for I Jehovah your God am holy.
1 Peter 1:15-16 ASV
(15) but like as he who called you is holy, be ye yourselves also holy in all manner of living; (16) because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy.
Ezekiel 33:10-20 ASV
(13) When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die.
Revelation 19:10 ASV
(10) And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold the testimony [witness] of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony [witness] of Jesus is the spirit of [the] prophecy.
Revelation 1:3 ASV
(3) Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Revelation 22:7 ASV
(7) And behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.
If we could have been saved with one sin or having repented, there would be no need for YHWH Elohim the Creator of all things to become flesh, to live without sinning, to die, and to claim victory over death to secure our victory unto immortality when God Father raised Him out of the dead ones. Death would not exist anyway if we could carry one sin and be excused or sanctified with the sin.
Thus, logically, we must be free of sin, without sin, be holy to be sanctified by Jesus, so He can put His seal of grace on us to save us for God Father. Think about it!
In other words, our Redeemer, Saviour, and Shepherd YHWH is telling us that, as it is written, 'Be ye without sin, for I, Yehoshua Messiah YHWH, the 'I AM', am without sin, as My Father is without sin and all heaven (Matthew 6:10)'. Leviticus 19:2.