We are teaching 'all things whatsoever' that Jesus commanded to train all of you gods (Genesis 1:26-27, Psalms 82:6, John 10:34-36, Colossians 1:1-23) who can hear the voice of Jesus (John 10:16,27) to be witnesses of Jesus (Acts 1:8), to claim back your immortality with our Brother and Father Jehovah God and His God the Father by the grace of our Brother Jehovah who became flesh (Luke 2:11) to commute our death sentence and secure us victory over death (John 3:16) so that we overcome and win the privilege to sit on thrones with our Brother Jehovah (Revelation 3:21), to be priests of God the Father (Revelation 1:6, 5:10) and to rule over other nations (Revelation 2:26-27, 22:5).
From the perspective of John 3:16 and Revelation 21:1, Jesus is not looking to make this earth a better place. Rather, Jesus is looking to salvage any of the few willing souls who want to escape the destruction of evil and of this blood-stained earth.
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? (16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 16:15-17 KJV
(15) But when it was the good pleasure of God, who separated me, even from my mother's womb, and called me through his grace, (16) to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the Gentiles; straightway I conferred not with flesh and blood: Galatians 1:15-16 ASV
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:27 KJV
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? Matthew 13:10 KJV
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: Matthew 13:34 KJV
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. John 10:16 KJV
But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 ASV
(46) For if you believed in Moses, you also believed in Me, for that one writes concerning Me. (47) However, if in the writings of that one you do not believe, how 'in the my declarations' will you believe? John 5:46-47 ACLT
"All things were delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father; and who is the Father, except the Son, and he to whom the Son may desire to reveal Him." Luke 10:22 LITV
During His Ministry. Jesus was acting as YHWH God by His deeds and parables. He caught the attention of the people as having been extraordinary (Matthew 9:33, 12:23, Mark 1:27, 7:37, Luke 4:36). He was, for example, caught forgiving sins, which is the prerogative of YHWH God (Mark 2:7). It was not blasphemy because blasphemy is a sin (Leviticus 24:16, Mark 7:22). Jesus is not a sinner (John 8:46). Hence, the very charges of blasphemy (Matthew 9:1-7, Mark 2:7) attest that Jesus is YHWH God because Jesus would have never slandered God. Many teach that the charge of blasphemy is only an accusation by the Jews and that Jesus never says that He is YHWH God. However, Jesus never denied that He was not YHWH God (John 10:33)! He teaches that He is in many parables, which, according to Jesus, not anyone can understand (Mathew 13, Psalms 78:2) and by many declarations (Luke 24:27, 44, John 5:39, et cetera). Jesus says that Moses wrote about Him (John 5:46). Jesus says that the Sabbath day belongs to Him in Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, Luke 6:5. Since we know that the Sabbath Day belongs to YHWH God or since the Sabbath Day is the personal day of YHWH (Isaiah 58:13), we can infer that, from that parable, Jesus told His compatriots that He is YHWH God. There are more parables in the Bible that attest that Jesus is YHWH God. Jesus is also recognized in the New Testament as the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:42, Mark 15:32, John 1:49, 12:13, 19:21). The King of the Jews is YHWH God (Isaiah 44:6). The various dead kings of the kingdom of Israel are not the 'King of the Jews', as that religion teaches that those dead kings must have also been Jehovahs if the parables in the prophecies of Isaiah 40:9, 62:11, Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:5, John 12:13-15, John 19:21 and their fulfilment make Jesus the King of the Jews or YHWH God. As it was prophesied, that religion brings down the minds of gods (Psalms 82:6, John 10:34) to the abyss of idiocy (1 Timothy 1:10, 2 Timothy 4:3-4) to lead to perdition.
John 10:30-36 KJ3
(30) I and the Father are One! (31) Then again, the Jews took up stones, that they might stone Him. (32) Jesus answered them, I showed you many good works from My Father. On account of which work of them do you stone Me? (33) The Jews answered Him, saying, We do not stone You concerning a good work, but concerning blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself God. (34) Jesus answered them, Has it not been written in your Law, “I said, you are gods”? Psa. 82:6 (35) If He said those to be gods to whom the Word of God was, and the Scripture cannot be broken, (36) do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, You blaspheme, because I said, I am Son of God? (65) Then the high priest rent his garments, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy: what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard the blasphemy: (66) what think ye? They answered and said, He is worthy of death. Matthew 26:65-66 RV
Many DENY THAT YHOSHUA MESSIAH IS YHWH GOD IN FLESH, and many deny that HE WAS ALSO RISEN (Matthew 28:11-15) and on a Saturday (Matthew 28:1 YLT). Therefore, TO BE SAVED, ALL OF US BELIEVERS MUST CONFESS WITH OUR OWN MOUTH that JESUS IS YHWH GOD and THAT HE RESURRECTED ON A SATURDAY, THE FIRST OF THE SABBATHS (Romans 10:9-11)
(11) Now at their going, lo! some of the detail, coming into the city, report to the chief priests all that is occurring." (12) And being gathered with the elders, besides holding a consultation, they give a considerable sum of silver to the soldiers, (13) saying, "Say that 'His disciples, coming by night, steal him as we are reposing.'" (14) And if ever this should be heard by the governor, we will persuade him, and we will make you to be without worry." (15) Now they, getting the silver pieces, do according as they were taught. And this word is blazed abroad by the Jews unto today." Matthew 28:11-15 CLV
(9) that, if ever you should be avowing with your mouth the declaration that Jesus is Lord [Lord is Greek for YHWH in Hebrew], and should be believing in your heart that God rouses Him from among the dead, you shall be saved." Romans 10:9 CLV
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel; for from the first day that thou didst set thy heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were heard: and I am come for thy words' sake.
Daniel 10:12 ASV
For this people's heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.
Matthew 13:15 RV
Romans 10:10 ASV
(10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.